Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with premium quality salmon, cod and trout for a protein-rich diet with omega oils.
- Included fruits and veggies provide antioxidants to support immune system function.
- Probiotics and prebiotic fiber promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion.
- Contains taurine, which aids the vision and heart health of your kitty.
- No by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13.5-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Tuscan Natural Carne Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$62.95Chewy Price$59.80Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Let's Stay In Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Katz-N-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Boned Salmon, De-Boned Cod, Salmon Meal...||De-Boned Lamb, De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal...||De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, De-Boned Turkey...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, Whole Brown Rice...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, High Protein...||High Protein, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Muscle Care...||High Protein, Muscle Care, High-Energy...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Boar, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Diabetic cat and turkey intolerant
I have two cats that are brothers. One is diabetic and gets vetsulin shots twice a day, the other cat has a difficult time with Turkey (and vomits when he eats it). They like to eat the same food. This salmon food seems to do the trick. It controls the diabetes better than diabetic food from the vet and his brother has no digestive issues with it. At check ups, the vet always comments on how beautiful their coats are and how well they are doing. After my diabetic cat was diagnosed the vet keep upping his vetsulin amount after each blood sugar curve, until we switched to this cat food. Over the last two years my cat has had 4 blood sugar curves and we have not increased his vetsulin one time. There is also smaller clumps in the kitty litter box, which is a good at home way for me to know his blood sugar is under good control.
After a few days Kitty is liking. I’m hoping it helps with her allergies but too early to tell
Cats love it
Cats love all the different flavors. Made in Canada, that’s a very good thing! I believe I have noticed a change in their dry skin after two small bags. Will buy more, that’s for sure. Particularly like that Chewys delivers to my front door. The mailbox is a ways away, I order from home and LOVE when it is delivered to my home. Thank you!
My cat loves this food.
I used to but pollock but it was discontinued. Looks like she likes this one as well. More importantly, she didn't have colitis flare up since I changed her diet to Go! brand.
great ingredients, finicky cats
I have four cats. Two of the four will eat this. I wish they all would. I love the ingredients list.
One of my two cats are allergic to a lot of ingredients and was on a very strict diet. Since then she has been able to transition to GO! and has done very well. Both kitties are happy and I'm relieved that there's a solution to itchy skin.
My cat loved the canned version not dry
My cat loved the salmon canned one, but not this dry one for some reason. I mix two types of kibbles for him, and he always leaves this one uneaten
Definitely worth a try
My cat has been eating this since we got her and she LOVES it! This cat food has the perfect nutritional value, with little carbohydrates and high animal protein.
It’s a win
My cat is special diet and loves GO food. I tried this flavor to mix it up for him. He seems to like it. I was surprised to find the pieces are very small which in turn makes him not chew as much and tends to vomit some. Otherwise a win!