Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first 7 ingredients and 84% of the protein in this recipe come from real, premium-quality meat and fish.
- Contains maximum meat protein to support feline friends at every age, features antioxidant-rich cranberries to support urinary tract health and taurine for vision and heart health.
- Contains 10 real animal ingredients, including de-boned chicken, turkey, duck and trout, with whole eggs and premium-quality salmon, duck and turkey meal. And there are zero by-product meals or artificial preservatives in here!
- Paw-fect for indoor and outdoor cats, this recipe includes digestive enzymes, probiotics and prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root to support good gut bacteria and healthy digestion.
- Crafted by a team of pet nutritionists to provide solutions for your cat’s unique dietary needs and care throughout life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Salmon and Trout Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Bountiful Catch High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$42.90Chewy Price$42.99List Price$40.75Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Guardian 8 Free Run Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon & Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Natural Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, De-Boned Turkey...||De-Boned Salmon, De-Boned Cod, Salmon Meal...||De-Boned Lamb, De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, Whole Brown Rice...||De-Boned Turkey, Peas, Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||High Protein, Muscle Care, High-Energy...||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, High Protein...||High Protein, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Heart Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Boar, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
Excellent in every way!!
My cats just eat this up!! The quality is consistent and the cats are sleek and healthy. I buy the salmon flavor as well and keep some in a plastic bottle. I shake it and the cats come running for "treats". :) The customer service is among the best I've encountered - very friendly and helpful. I'm on a fixed income and when the price jumped due to inflation they sent me coupons.
Great food - Cats love it!
I'm so happy! I'm on a fixed income, but I still insist on feeding my cats the very best I can (& hopefully I get less vet bills). I've been searching for a lower carbohydrate/higher protein food for them that I could afford. The price of this food was on the high side for me, but it also is 16#'s which helps (though I don't understand why the 8# and the 16# are the same price). My cats absolutely love it, and I feel good feeding them this with all 5 first ingredients being healthy meat. I would highly recommend this to anybody, and I hope to be able to afford this for a long time to come!
AMAZING cat food!
My cat was on a veterinarian brand for urinary SO that they said he would have to be on for the rest of his life. I didn’t like how the ingredients were so carb heavy and he would never finish his food. I was skeptical about changing since my vet said I should stay on the same previous brand, but after an AMAZING customer service experience with GO! Solutions via email I felt very confident to try this food out. My cat LOVED this food and devoured it within seconds. His energy is up and he’s sixteen years old! I have my dogs on this same brand and I have to stop him from trying to eat their food, that never happened before. Could not recommend this brand enough!
CatFoodDB approved & Cats Love It!
Cats hated Wysong, pick at it, still trying to mix it in small bits. They LOVE this one, they come running for food when they hear the metal measuring cup scooping food. This is the next best thing I found researching dry food that's $0.20/oz (Tiki Cat Wet Food is $0.40/oz) and their previous dry food, was also $0.20/oz. Didn't want to pay more but didn't want to get some sort of junk. This does have 14% carbs as opposed to Wyson'gs pretty much 0% but this got full marks in every other regard. I'm a bit of a nerd so I went onto comparing tons and tons of foods looking up trying to find ones that aren't as expensive as wet food (0.40/oz) but still well rated nutrition/ingredient wise. Can't recommend this enough. I got the 3lb bag first, they love it, ordered at 16lb bag.
Cats wouldn't touch it
I know that Go! uses top-quality ingredients, so that's good. But my cats would not eat it.
My boy and girl love this food.
I've tried other dry foods off and on, but this food seems to be their favorite. They actually get excited when it's time to get their daily dose of it.
Great food, but their poop SMELLS
I've got 2 kitties, one is a 7 year old female and a 13 year old male. Neither of mine are picky, but one's less food motivated than the other, but no issues getting them to eat this. But after about a month of switching to this food, I noticed both their poops REAK. I mean, "vacate the room" bad, even when the kitties take the time to cover their poops. (Little girl isn't always good about that.) I love how high rated this food is on CatFoodDB, but I don't think their poop is supposed to smell *this* bad.
Happy with this food
I had been feeding my cat purina tender selects since I first got her, but after reviewing the ingredients I wanted to switch her to something with better ingredients. I've been slowly introducing this to her food, and with some hesitation at the beginning, she seems to enjoy it. She didnt seem to like how tiny and round the bites are, but I just add some lickable treat with her food and she eats it just fine. I'll be continuing this brand.
Good cat food, not so food ferret food
This is a very good cat food, especially for the price. I run a ferret rescue and have used this food for the ferrets. However, it has peas in it and peas can cause bladder or kidney stones in ferrets. So, it was discontinued here.
Meat Is The First 5 Ingredients
I think this is a quality food, meat is the first 5 ingredients. My cats will gobble the cheap grocery store brands up without a second thought and often vomit it back up but will often turn their nose up at meat based kibble that they hardly ever have digestive upsets with. I always offer the cats a separate bowl when I get new food to see how they like it and to make sure there is not any digestive upsets before I add it to their feeder. None of the 6 cats were impressed with this kibble but Bozo gobbled it down after I mixed his Orijen treats in it. This kibble has duck and that may have been what turned them off since they are not used to it. I have discovered that if I mix several brands and add it to their feeder, they will usually eat it all without hesitation and so far that is working with this food.