Greenies Petite Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural dog treats crafted with vitamins, minerals and other nutrietns.
- Features a unique texture that cleans down to the gumline, fights plaque and tartar and promotes fresh breath!
- These veterinarian-recommended dog treats are accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council.)
- These goodies are crafted with a whisker-licking taste!
- Nutritionally complete treats made with natural, easy-to-digest ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Extra-Small Grain-Free Fresh Dental Dog Treats, 130 count$35.85Chewy Price$34.06Autoship Price
- Greenies Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 130 count$36.98Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.13Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Small Grain-Free Fresh Dental Dog Treats, 60 count$31.39Chewy Price$29.82Autoship Price
- Greenies Anytime Bites Original Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10.3-oz bag$15.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Greenies Regular Dental Dog Treats, 36 count$36.98Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.13Autoship Price
- Greenies Fresh Petite Dental Dog Treats, 20 count$15.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Greenies Bursting Blueberry Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 43 count$15.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Greenies Fresh Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 43 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Greenies Anytime Bites Blueberry Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10.3-oz bag$15.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Chewsday Minty Fresh Daily Dental Dog Dental Treats, 28 count, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Small Dental Dog Treats, 75 count$53.19Chewy Price$74.25List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$72.67Chewy Price$89.55List Price$69.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Glycerin...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Weight Control, Rawhide-Free, Flax-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1593 Customer Reviews
We love Greenies!
I began giving Greenies to my cats, so many years ago. I was pleased to find them available for dogs, as well. They truly do make a difference, in addition to brushing, in MacFiercesome’s dental health. Oh, and he loves them. Ah, the tricks he’ll do for this (he thinks) reward! I will return, however, to the teeny size, rather than these petites. They’re just too big for his mouth.
Mistake in ordering
I have two large dogs I usually order the large dog Greenies. I accidentally ordered petite ones. I use Greenies on the advice of my vet to help keep my dogs teeth clean. One of my dogs won't stand for having her teeth brushed. I alternate the Greenies with Dentastix. Both are helping keep our dogs' teeth tartar free.
Dog loves them
She has one a day at bedtime. It is her favorite time of day, she loves her greenies. Her teeth are very clean and she does not have "dog breath" and she does not get regular teeth cleanings other than the greenies. Granted, her dental hygiene might have to do with being very conscious about what she eats, but her teeth are very clean. And she loves greenies. (The blueberry ones smell like blueberry cream cheese)
All my dogs love them!
I have one 20lb & two 10lb dogs. I have to buy 2 different sizes but the recommendation on the package according to weight it is perfect for them! They all love Greenies but I only give 1 a day.
Greenies for the Win
We've been giving these to our Boston Terriers since we got them as puppies. They do not last long at all but if it helps their teeth, it's worth it.
DOG LOVES THEM
Originally started giving him these because the vet thought they would be good for his teeth. He gets one before bed and is very offended if I happen to forget. He thinks they are wonderful.
A Veterinarian approved treat that my pups enjoy
I have 3 pups currently who all love their Greenies treats. The treats are Veterinarian approved and are part of my pups daily regimen. None of our pups have ever had an issue with GI problems while being fed their Greenies. With a proper diet and their Greenies and other Veterinarian approved chewable treats, their teeth are beautifully maintained with very little tartar/plaque and they have never had any bad breath problems either. We have been faithful Greenies customers for 3 generations of our pups and will continue. Although these treats may seem to be more costly than other over-the-counter treats, the end result thus far has saved us $$ for any dental cleaning or addressing any GI health issues. Highly recommend.
Tried 3 other brands, still like these best
Our vet recommended some other dental treat brands she said were better for actual teeth cleaning. We paid a bunch of money to try them all, and still came back to these. They are kind of the total package — the dog loves them, her teeth seem a little cleaner, and they seem safe (she can chew them fully, the shape doesn't encourage gulping, and she digests them well).
A friend recommended Greenies. My pup had a touch of halitosis and I want to keep her teeth clean. My pup tells me every night at 8:45 that it’s time for a Greenie. She loves them!
Greenies are the perfect treat.
My dog never turns away from a Greenie as he does other treats. They are also good for your dogs dental hygiene.