Halo Holistic Chicken Stew Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recipe contains no meat meals—just tasty, nutritious whole meat.
- Features non-GMO fruits and veggies, and nothing from factory farms.
- Food is easy on the digestive system, thanks to the wholesome fiber and lack of artificial ingredients.
- Fatty acids help improve your dog’s coat and skin, while the protein-packed meat keeps them strong and active.
- Stew gives canine companions irresistible flavor, next-level nutrition, and extra hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.92Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Small Breed Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Beef Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Salmon Lomi Lomi Grain-Free Dog Food, 9-oz can, case of 8$25.84Chewy Price$28.72List Price$24.55Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Beef Loco Moco Grain-Free Dog Food, 9-oz can, case of 8$25.84Chewy Price$28.72List Price$24.55Autoship Price
- Halo Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Small Breed Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$29.47Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.00Autoship Price
- Livelong Healthy & Strong Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$48.16Chewy Price$45.75Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Flavor Booster Duck in Bisque Small Breed Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 1.5-oz, case of 12$13.92Chewy Price$15.48List Price$13.22Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken Huli Huli Grain-Free Dog Food, 9-oz can, case of 8$25.84Chewy Price$28.72List Price$24.55Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Duck Recipe in Chicken Broth Wet Dog Food, 3-oz cup, case of 4$7.16Chewy Price$7.76List Price$6.80Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Chicken & Broccoli Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Slow-Cooked BBQ Memphis Style with Glazed Chicken, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$48.17Chewy Price$53.88List Price$45.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken Stew: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Salmon|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, Natural, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
My Dogs Love It!
My dogs can be pretty picky. I've tried several expensive foods for them and they tire of them after a week or two. But not Halo. They run to their bowls and lick the bowl clean every time. I give them the dry salmon and white fish with a spoon of the chicken stew mixed in. Finally found a winner! So happy they like this so much!
I have been buying this food for a year now and it has never had any problems. Now when I open my new cans it’s running and the cans are dented so now I have to go to a pet store and buy my dog food
Large and small cans not the same
I agree with others. Chicken stew in the small cans agree with my dog. Food in the large cans is a sticky, overly pulverized mush. My dog, who eats every thing with enthusiasm eats it, but unfortunately his stools have about the same consistency. I ordered more small cans. Maybe he’ll slowly be able to adjust to the large cans. I hope so because I stupidly ordered 3 cases.
Big negative change to formula!
After several years of using this product my last shipment was simply yuck. It is the consistency of tomato sauce, not at all what it once was. My dog won't touch it. At first I thought maybe it was a defective lot, but after reading other reviews I realize they have changed the recipe. I am afraid to order any more of ANY of the stews now. This stinks as finding a new dog food is so traumatic.
I have one large cat and a single urine clump from his litter box does not fit into the top tray! This set up might work for one, small kitty but it is totally inadequate to handle and “seal away” anything that my cat leaves in his litter box. This was an expensive mistake!
This product makes dealing with my cats truffles so much easier it collects the 2 weeks of waste then you throw the bag away and pull more bag out of the cartridge. It also keeps in the smell however if you let it sit much more than 2 weeks it will start to smell.
Like baby food
My dog, Poppy, loved this dog food until the last shipment. He's been eating it for over a year. The last shipment, the "same" food was more like a puree. He will not eat it. The same only worse happened with the Halo beef stew. The small cans are great, but they were not available, so we are sent the larger cans. Food is like mush. He won't eat it. I compared ingredients, they are the same , Halo beef stew small and large cans. I'm switching dog food. I'm giving the last shipment to the animal shelter.
Keeps the Smell Down
Really works to keep the small locked inside the container. Is a little awkward in emptying.
Not what we thought
Love the Halo brand and that it’s considered “cruelty free” but the consistency of this wet food is not what I expected. It’s a lot runnier than I though it would be. Granted it does say “stew” on it but it’s not really “stew-ish” nor is it thick like other canned food purchased. Kind of in between and sticky. Difficult for my ladylike dog, who doesn’t like her mouth to get all messy, to eat.
I don't think I will buy again, for the consistency on all the Halo stews are VERY moist to the point of being gooey and pasty. Gizmo, 11 lb. Yorkie, is not a fan of trying to eat this : (