Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first ingredient in this indoor recipe is real, whole, certified wild-caught, antibiotic-free whitefish, with absolutely no meat meals of any kind.
- Every bag is packed with the highest quality ingredients, all cooked in the USA.
- Halo Holistic cat food uses non-GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors, and no unnecessary ingredients like corn or wheat.
- This tasty adult cat kibble includes omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- This recipe’s combination of whole grains and easy-to-digest proteins is purr-fect for kitties with sensitive stomachs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiki Cat Hana Grill Ahi Tuna with Crab in Tuna Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.22Chewy Price$18.48List Price$17.31Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.85Chewy Price$36.99List Price$28.36Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$45.36List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- DealBFF Batch 'O Besties Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$26.43Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Duck & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Whiteﬁsh, Salmon, Dried Egg Product...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice Flour...||Turkey By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
My Pumpkin is about 14 yrs old (he was a stray I assume 2 at the time I took him in). Recently he began vomiting after every meal and lost weight. X-rays didn't show any obstructions. I switched to this food and removed treats and so far he has only been sick twice in a 10 day period, vs 3 times a day. So far, so good!
My cat, Friendly, has stage 3 chronic renal disease. He won't eat the prescription diets and only likes fish flavors. While this isn't the perfect food for him, it has moderate Phosphorus and Protein levels and he really likes it.
It really works!
My cat, Teddy was having issues digesting his food. He would throw up his undigested food every day and his stools were small pieces, no diarrhea. I tried Halo with some misgivings plus it was pricey. Well it worked! No more vomiting and Teddy’s stools are back to being big and healthy! I had to introduce the Halo gradually with his other kibble and now I just sprinkle in a few (7-8) pellets of his other kibble into his Halo. Like it says on the bag,”the proof is in the poop!”
Big Mistake 3
My cats will not eat this. I have very picky eaters apparently. I shared with my neighbor's and his cat wouldn't eat. It sounds awesome like great for my cats, but if they won't eat then it is a waste.
Kitties appear to be happy with the food
I have used Halo in the past but have been using Orejin as my Hybrid cat is quite particular. Unfortunately my Exotic kitty started having severe tummy troubles & so I have incorporated the Halo Food into the Orejin diet so that my Exotic kitty won't continue to have so many tummy issues. My other cat that I had for 16 1/2 years ate Halo & loved it so I am hoping I can make this change over again. I do wish there was a Sensitive Stomach in the Chicken Formula as it has the required Organ meats that kitties need. Maybe there will be one coming soon I hope.
So far so good
My cat is 17 yrs old and has a very sensitive digestive system. He is also VERY picky in his old age. He throws up everyday. Basically he always has, but it was mainly from overeating. Once he lost weight and wasn’t such a glutton, he didn’t throw up as much. Now he has Hyperthyroidism. He throws up a lot again. So far, in the nine days he has been eating this, he loves the food, he hasn’t thrown up at all! I have my fingers crossed! So far I am very pleased. The morsels are tiny, and he seems to be able to chew them easily with the few teeth he has left. He also gets wet food, but he seems to like this for his dry choice!
Helps older cat
My cat is over 20 years old and would throw up her food every day. Since switching to this sensitive cat food, she is able to digest her food much easier so she doesn't throw it up as often. She is also a pretty picky eater, but I had no issues getting her to switch over to the new food.
Cat food For Lyric
thought my Lyric might like it, but he doesn't so I will have to order a different one next time...no problem with Chewy...
The cat likes it!
I have a fussy female & she liked it. I would like to see chicken or turkey offered in the sensitive stomach line.
Best dry cat food
Excellent quality ingredients for high digestibility. Excellent omega oil source for glossy coats. Cats love it