Happy Hen Treats Bug Bonanza Mealworm & Bug Mix Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a blend of mealworms and tasty bugs.
- High in protein and all natural for good health.
- Provides a healthy, fun and delicious treat for backyard birds.
- Use them as a training or taming treat or to lure chickens into the coop.
- Stores easily and does not require refrigeration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Pastamoré Cookable Bird Treat, 3-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealDurvet Fancy Flock Mealworm & Cricket Medley Poultry Treats, 16-oz bag$18.49Chewy Price$19.62List Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm & Seeds Chicken Treat Square, 6-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$6.53List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag$35.92Chewy Price$49.99List Price$34.12Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Double Frenzy Mealworm & Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Kung Fu-Licious Cookable Bird Treat, 2.25-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealLittle Farmer Products Red White & BUGS! Black Soldier Fly Grubs, Blue Corn, Safflower Mix Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag$26.40Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.08Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Worldly Cuisines African Sunset Bird Treats, 13-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Worldly Cuisines Moroccan Café Bird Treats, 13-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealAmzey Appetizing Mealworms Wild Bird Treats, 3.5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealScratch & Peck Feed Organic Whole Peas Poultry Treats, 40-lb bag$78.69Chewy Price$79.99List Price$74.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Mealworms, Darkling Beetle...||Dried Mealworms and Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae.||Dried Mealworms.||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Chicken||Chicken|
|Food Form||Treats, Mix||Treats||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms||Treats||Treats, Mealworms|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My girls love these!
I have several bantums, some easter eggers, an olive egger, a rock barred, buff orpington, and a frizzle roo (who's a bit questionable upstairs) that all love this mix. The older girls dive straight for the shrimp because they crave that calcium and they know what they are, the younger hens dive for the worms and the roo likes the black bugs. The thing that attracts them is that there's a variety of color, so they can mostly be seen on differing landscape backgrounds (dirt v grass v sand v patchy grass v cement). They are actual 3D bugs, and LOOK like bugs, not some flat baked thing that they just steep over and it's left to rot because no one's interested. They literally come to the back door knocking for these. They know the bag and the crinkle too, so the ones not focusing hear it and come tearing around the corner. Ever watch a chicken run? It's adorable and hilarious. Whatever my girls are too full to eat, the quail, morning dove, and various local wild birds enjoy so there's never anything left.
Chickens Love It
Been getting this for about a year now and my chickens really enjoy the mix and I enjoy giving them a variety rather than just mealworms.
Sourced in China?
Sorry. My birds love these bugs, but there are other suppliers that grow their bugs it the USA. No thanks
Too small an amount for the price. Quantity poor quality is good.
animals won't eat it
I don't have chickens but I have animals that require insect protein in their diet. (hamsters and hermit crabs) my hermit crabs are not very picky since they are scavengers, they will eat just about everything, but they will not touch this. My hamster doesn't like it either. can't say if chickens would like it but if you're thinking of getting these to supplement your hamsters or hermit crabs diet, I would look elsewhere.