HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Ultra-Soft Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with super-soft and plush material to provide your fur-iend with a comfortable sleeping spot.
- Covered in durable oxford fabric for luxurious softness.
- Bulky filling helps provide a plush snoozing surface for your sleepy pal.
- Non-slip bottom helps prevent the bed from slipping on wood or tile.
- Entire bed is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- HappyCare Textiles Plush to Suede Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue Stripe$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- HappyCare Textiles Durable Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Large$35.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Navy$20.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$39.13Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$49.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Checkerboard Napper Bolster Dog Bed, Sage, 20-in$35.88Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Medium$24.32Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Flange Edge Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Large$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
noisy bed, can't stand
The outer layer of the bed is soft; however, the bottom of the bed is awful. It is a crunchy sounding nylon like material with bumps on it (I think to help prevent sliding). But every time my dog moves on the bed I hear a crinkling sound and the sound of the stuffing moving. That's another thing, the stuffing makes a sound when touched. This is the noisiest dog bed I've ever bought. Going to see about returning it. I wish I was able to submit a video.
washable bed for pups
While the bed is pretty and functional, it did not hold up when washed after my beagle has a potty accident. The seams split and there was stuffing in the washing machine. Luckily, I can sew.
Comfy one piece bed that fits in the washer
I have senior dogs that often have accidents while they sleep. Beds with slipcovers are OK, but the padding/pillow inserts are usually made from a material that won’t survive the washing machine. This bed however is all one piece, soft and can fit in my front loader washer. My 100 pound Pyr loves it (though he wishes it was about 4 inches longer, but he makes it work) My chihuahuas also love it too.
Would not buy again
I love that the bottom is water resistant for accidents, unfortunately that's the only thing I enjoyed about this bed. It came in a tiny box and was super compressed so it never really fluffed up, and the fabric ripped in just a couple days after normal use by my dog.
Had a hard time replacing and old dog bed but found this one and we are very happy. Material has been durable, our dogs are comfortable, easy to vacumm and is washable, I wish the sides and back were a little taller but it is working out well.
I wasnt expecting a lush dog bed BUT when you can feel your fingers on the other side when pinching it thats sad.
Christmas gift for Vito
Vito moved with his mom and didn't get to bring his bed. When the Littles (Bitsy and Bear) found out Vito had no bed and was using the little one from their cousins .. they told mom who HAD to fix that problem! Vito loves his new bed. And best part is he fits!
This is a sturdy yet comfy bed for my Welsh Corgi. He dragged it around when I first put it down but then he hopped right into it for night sleeping. It appears sturdy and doesn't lend itself to being pulled apart. It's just the right medium size for him.
Overall unhappy with purchase
Owned less than 2 months as an extra bed- not used daily. Even with non daily use, stitching is coming apart so stuffing along the edges is spilling out. Despite this, bed is really soft like description and has enough cushion.
Bed Bed Bed Bed
Our dog just loves it. Right size fir her to stretch out or cut up.