HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Have fun while training and exercising your four-legged friend.
- Agility training provides excellent mental stimulation for your active pup, and helps improve the trust and bond between pet and parent.
- Made from tough 210 nylon, this high-quality tunnel is waterproof, tear-resistant and static-free.
- Durable steel rings expand the tunnel up to 18 feet and the 24-inch opening meets AKC specifications.
- Metal grommets help secure it to the ground using the included metal stakes; a convenient carrying case is also included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- Cool Runners Agility Ultralight Puppy Training Tunnel, 17-ft$58.66Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Balancing Wobble Board, 36-in$164.52Chewy Price$205.65List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Basic tunnel for backyard fun
The tunnel is basic and not super sturdy. However, it has held up and provided a lot of fun as a low budget backyard agility equipment. Got pup used to the tunnel better and we got a lot of joy out of it. It's great bang for the buck. Totally worth it. We're now looking to add other simple agility equipments to expand the fun.
Had the tunnel for about 2 weeks now. My German Shepherd loves running through it as she does circles around the yard. It has been out in the rain and is no worse for wear. It may not last forever, but I'm very happy with this purchase.
Good but not meant to be left put in all weather
This tunnel is great. My puppy loves it, the grandkids will love it. I am rating it as a 4/5 only because is not heavy duty enough to be left out in wind and weather. It’s easy, however, to stow in the bag after using it and the to set it up next time, so that it will last for a while. All in all, I’m glad that we bought it!
This agility tunnel is well-made of durable, easy to clean material. It is longer than expected. Has stakes that go through tunnel loops to hold tunnel in place. It totally exceeds my expectations.
This agility tunnel is perfect for my dogs who love to romp and play and need to channel their energy into fun playtime. The tunnel is quick easy to set up and easy to break down for storage.
It only just arrived
It only just arrived today. I pulled it out for a few moments to send the puppies through it in the living room, and then went to put it back in the zipper pouch for the time being. The zipper pouche has already torn at the seem. It took very little for it to tear. We will see how well the tunnel hold up, will return here to update later.
It was much longer than I expected and not heavy enough to be durable for long.
okay… but ripped
Purchased this tunnel for a tricks class I travel for, needed something lightweight that would fit in my trunk. Fit the bill there but I set it up for class last night and there’s a bunch of holes all along it that helped the wind grab it, it was also missing stakes so it was tough to get into the ground, the few stakes that were in there bent with any sort of pressure. Wanted to love it but I’ll stick with cheaper but higher quality alternatives. :(
Some of the best money I ever spent
This is seriously one the best things I ever bought for any purpose. We have a 15.5 week old higggghhhh energy mini aussie pup. I was a bit worried that she might not "get" this; after about 3 minutes with minor coaxing she went through once, and then we couldn't keep her out of it. She is great with a herding ball, so I tossed one in and laughed hysterically as she herded it from one end to the other and back again, while the tunnel rolled. Got the zoomies and went round and round through it, and over the top occasionally. So fun to watch! A note about the rolling - the tunnel comes with stakes, and mine were missing. Chewy promptly offered to take the whole thing on return - even played with, lol - but couldn't replace just the stakes. Addie love that thing so much I couldn't bear to take it away, and even without the stakes, one of the best things I ever bought. Good news is my cousin also uses Chewy, I sent her a pic, and now she is thinking about getting one for her (human) grandson, for *indoors*. Trying to talk her out of the stakes when she gets it. :D
Just what I was looking for
I bought this item to get my 4 month old Standard Poodle puppy exposed to tunnels (maybe try Agility one day)-and she loved it. It is lightweight, and collapses down easily with ties. We have only used it inside, but it is just what I was looking for.