HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Tube & Tunnel Set
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nylon play set includes two 15-inch play cubes with an 11-inch diameter opening and one 48-inch rainbow tunnel with a 13-inch diameter.
- Play cubes feature a built-in flexi frame that pops open in seconds.
- Attached connector tabs allow additional cubes to be connected together to make larger play areas.
- Cats love to explore and investigate new spaces; pieces can be easily moved and rearranged to create variety and interest.
- Climbing into the small spaces for a nap will also help calm and comfort your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Party Hat Kickers Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.80Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Petlinks Twinkle Chute Lighted Cat Tunnel Toy$8.95Chewy Price$32.85List Price
- KONG Play Spaces SeaQuins Cat Toy$12.58Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- HDP Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 3-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Animal Print$20.79Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$11.71Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Bouncy||Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Catnip|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
I don’t normally write reviews on Chewy but this tunnel isn’t worthy of the price. There’s no stability, no strength to the tunnel. You have to have it connected to the pop up cubes on each end to keep it from collapsing. Then, it still doesn’t have substance, so the tube itself collapses/condenses. Very frustrating to have to keep straightening it. Would not recommend.
My cats love it especially Abby,our youngest, I love the fact that I can tie the huts to the tube..
Not as good as it used to be
I bought one of these two years ago and it was getting old so I replaced it. The old one was two layers with a crinkly layer in the middle. While this one is better than some of the cheaper ones it’s not really worth 30 some dollars
Larger tunnel, a little too flexible
Wanted a larger tunnel because my cats loved but out grew the old one. This one won’t stay up without the end squares. I had to put weights in each end square piece to keep the tunnel from collapsing.
Large Cat Tunnel
This tunnel was exactly what I was looking for! I needed a wide tunnel for my large cat. It’s the perfect width and can fold up nicely. The dome pieces collapse easily and the tunnel makes a nice crinkle noise which my cat likes.
Three for one
You get two detachable pop up tents and a good size tunnel. If you are thinking about getting a tent or a tunnel i'd just buy this one cause its a good deal. Ive had a lot of tunnels in the past not be large enough for my big cat (13 lbs long legs) but he can get through this one easy peasy.
Perfect for our wild kitty!
Our Maine Coon kitty, Maggie, loves her tunnel. She blasts through from one end to the other. It's a great place to hide and make sneak attacks on unsuspecting parents. This was a great buy!
cat tube exciting for my furry children!
Purchased cat tube and tunnel hoping that my older cats would get more exercise. They're getting more exercise; it's a new adventure for them to explore and play in! Well worth the cost for the health of my cats.
2/3 cats love it, and that’s because one is very anxious towards crinkle sounds. But the other two like to hide and play in it, and it wasn’t bad on the price either
Tunnels of fun
I have 3 rowdy cats ( a 15 lb male, a 13 lb male and an 10 lb female) that are 3 years old, that love to run, hide and pounce. They absolutely love this set up and play in it, sleep in it and run through it to see how far they can slide it from one side of the room to the other on the hard wood floor wood floor. The tunnel itself is much bigger width wise than any we’ve had befor and extremely durable ( possibly 2-3 layers thick, means not claws in your hand playing with them while in the tunnel piece). I would say there are a couple down sides to this but really not.a big deal. 1. It would be nice if the cubes had a flexible cloth type folding bottom as well (maybe a little weighted as well) to protect it from their claws piercing through it and the weight to hold it a little better in place. 2. A secondary way to secure the cubes and tunnel together since the ties it comes with are surely going to get ripped off and chewed up. Otherwise this is an amazing playground for the kids.