Health Extension Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Cat food made with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, by-products or rendered animal fats.
- Helps support your cat’s immune system.
- Free of artificial preservatives and flavors, colors, dyes, BHT, Ethoxyquin and added sugar.
- Great for cats of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- I and Love and You Nude Super Food Surf 'n Chick Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$22.06Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.96Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Sardine Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 15.4-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Triumph Wild Spirit Deboned Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 3.3-lb bag$16.02Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.22Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Indoor Hairball Care Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$40.40Chewy Price$40.99List Price$38.38Autoship Price
- SPORTMiX Gourmet Mix with Chicken, Liver & Fish Flavor Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$18.14Chewy Price$17.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Trout Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.24Chewy Price$31.58Autoship Price
- Wysong Optimal Vitality Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.69Chewy Price$22.51Autoship Price
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Chicken and Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$11.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Tuna, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Turkey, Chicken meal, Brown rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
The Best Cat Food !
For years I fed my cats Friskies dry with their wet food. I didn’t know how awful bad Friskies and all Purina products are. I tried Health Extension. Well, not only do they love it but my 3 cats are so active now. My 13 year old jumps to the top of the bookcase, runs all around the house, is playing again. All 3 are much more active and their coats are shiny and beautiful. Thank you Health Extension ! And it’s holistic healthy ingredients. No corn, etc. Good, healthy food. You must try. Read Purina’s awful ingredients. I trusted them. Corporate Greed. Even my 20 year old is more active and bright eyed.
I COULD NOT BELLIEVE HOW MUCH MY CAT LOVED THIS FOOD SHE USUALLY TAKES FOREVER TO EAT. SHE WAS EATING SO FAST I HAD TO START GIVING IT TO HER IN SMALL AMOUNTS OVER THE DAY. SHE ALSO SEEMS TO BE MORE ENERGETIC
This kitty parent was always on the lookout for "bigger" pieces of cat food. Sure, most kitties like it tiny but our Cooper liked larger pieces from the time he entered our door 11 years ago. Sadly this was my last bag. He entered the Rainbow Bridge this week unexpectedly. He enjoyed this one. Thanks Chewy!
I love kitties
We have two male cats, and one has a very sensitive tummy. I needed a dry food that he would not throw up within minutes after eating and this food is it! He’s very happy and so are we. Both of our guys really like it. Their bowls were empty this morning! Good job, Health Extension people. It’s also cool that it’s made in U.S.A.
been using health extension for years, my cats love it. take advantage of these 1lb boxes to try it out.
Not what it used to be.
I waited a long time for this food to be in stock again. My cats ate it in the past and had no issues with it. I finally was able to order it again and none of my 4 cats will eat it. Something had to have changed.
the cats liked it at first
the cats do not hate this food but they could take it or leave it. the ingredients seem pretty healthy but I don't know where the ingredients are sourced from
My cat is in hunger strike
I read wonderful reviews about this food, had high hopes. My cats have another idea... One of them is on hunger strike, he even lost some weight. He is senior and already little bit underweight, I don't like it.. And another one, literally he is foody and always ready for gobble up his food, he is not into this food at all. He eats these only because he is starving.. This means, this food has serious problem. Big disappointment. If your cat likes food, you are lucky. We are moving to another food.
Keeping cats healthy
During quarantine our organic pet store has closed and I have had to buy less than stellar cat food for my little ones, and they ate it like it was Doritos with a side of crack, completely addictive behavior. There are terrible additives in most cat food. Once I received a new supply of Health Extension they became normal again, only eating when hungry. Thank you for keeping my babies healthy and not slipping into obesity!
It’s a winner!
The cat likes it better than Blue Buffalo. This food does not get soggy when mixed with wet food.