Healthy Breeds Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s needs in mind.
- Crafted in blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in a soft chew.
- Helps maintain your furry friend’s wellbeing no matter the breed, age or activity level.
- Skin and coats, digestion, bladders and overall health can all be helped by this supplement.
- Recommended for breeding dogs, pregnant and lactating pooches and stud dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Eye Health & Tear Stain Small Dog Supplement, 30 count$30.86Chewy Price$31.00List Price$29.32Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Tear Stain Removal Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.58Chewy Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Chihuahua Senior Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement, 120 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Lexelium Fur & Coat Enhancer Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$28.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- VetClassics Tear Stain Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz bottle$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Mega Shedding Formula Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Oat Flour, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Inactive Ingredients :Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||—||—||Human-Grade, Natural||—||—|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
HE LOVES THEM!
My 5 month old Dane puppy can be so picky and has a few food allergies, mainly related to chicken. I put one in his bowl with breakfast and it’s one of the first things he eats! He loves them and therefore, so do I.
Yorkie love soft chews!
My little Bennie love his soft chews he looks forward to taking one everyday as apart of his daily intake. They are soft like the ad states we will definitely order again.
Our Boys Love
These are a hit for our two 3 yr old Rottweilers. They think it's a treat so super easy to get them to consume. I give both boys two a day & so far so good
My dog loves the taste!
I compared several multivitamins for my dog and this one seemed to have all of the essentials. I was worried it wouldn't taste good but my dog loves it! They are super soft chews and smell great. He loves them. I wouldn't hesitate to try them for your furry buddy.
Made for Poms
My Pom Lil Foxie will not eat these. Maybe it's just her but other Pom owners should know. Look fine, nice size, and cute shaped heart.
Dogs love it!
I give this to them With their food and it’s the first thing they eat. They absolutely love this!
Chart Topping Enthusiasm
Received the first order 4 weeks ago. It has been a smash with the boys and become part of their morning routine. My Dane sprints in from his morning yard visit and sits perfectly as he waits for me to get the jar off the shelf for his treat.
my dear Zeus2020
Zeus loves he’s vitamins he’s coat it’s more shiny more healthy , I see the difference with he’s digestive he doesn’t complain anymore and he also loves he’s bed.
He loves them
I got these when my Rottie started eating mud - I hoped it would replace any vitamins/minerals that were lacking from his diet. They haven't helped with that and he may even eat more. He likes them though so I guess it depends on why you want to try them.
Purchased these for my daughters 9 yr old dachshund whom I observed eating dirt on a daily basis. Her dog does get high quality wet and dry foods, so I presumed there was still some sort of deficiency going on. These supplements are specific to dachshund breed so I bought them and am happy to report that her old dachshund has stopped eating dirt! Amazing product! These are heart shaped soft chews that are easy for her to eat - she thinks they are treats.