Healthy Breeds Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s needs in mind.
- Crafted in blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in a soft chew.
- Helps maintain your furry friend’s wellbeing no matter the breed, age or activity level.
- Skin and coats, digestion, bladders and overall health can all be helped by this supplement.
- Recommended for breeding dogs, pregnant and lactating pooches and stud dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WoofWell Yorkshire Terriers Health Support Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$25.00Chewy Price$39.95List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Miniature Schnauzer Omega HP Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.92Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Chihuahua Senior Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- VetClassics Protegrity GI Probiotics Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Imuno-2865 Natural Immune Adjunctive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Again Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 14-oz$44.99Chewy Price$45.00List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Infinite Pet Life All-Natural Hip & Joint Powder Dog Supplement, 90 servings$30.19Chewy Price$28.68Autoship Price
- DealHAPPYBOND Happy Days Hip & Joint Support Adult Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$31.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- True Leaf Hip + Joint Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Oat Flour, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Vitamin D3 15 iu, Vitamin B12 0.0025 mg, Folic Acid 0.02 mg...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||—||—||Human-Grade, Natural||—||—|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
It made my pugs hair grow back!!!
My pug got pregnant and started losing her hair, so I bought her some healthy breed multivitamins and her hair grew back immediately!!! It also helped her during her pregnancy and while she was breastfeeding! She absolutely loves them as well.
Multivitamin for large dog
I have a German Shepherd mix dog. I wanted to find a vitamin for her (at 50 lbs.) that she wouldn't have to take more than two a day for it to do her any good. I found this one! She takes it and likes it! I like to think I am helping her to be a healthier dog! She tolerates them well!
I've only been giving these to my 3 Shih Tzu's for a few days, but they love them like it's a treat. Getting them to take a vitamin is half the battle. All 3 used to take the original Pet Tabs w/ no problem but I felt they needed more and tried the Pet Tabs Plus, which didn't agree w/ their tummies. The Healthy Breeds Mulitvitamin Soft Chews are a hit!
HE LOVES THEM!
My 5 month old Dane puppy can be so picky and has a few food allergies, mainly related to chicken. I put one in his bowl with breakfast and it’s one of the first things he eats! He loves them and therefore, so do I.
Yorkie love soft chews!
My little Bennie love his soft chews he looks forward to taking one everyday as apart of his daily intake. They are soft like the ad states we will definitely order again.
My dog loves the taste!
I compared several multivitamins for my dog and this one seemed to have all of the essentials. I was worried it wouldn't taste good but my dog loves it! They are super soft chews and smell great. He loves them. I wouldn't hesitate to try them for your furry buddy.
Made for Poms
My Pom Lil Foxie will not eat these. Maybe it's just her but other Pom owners should know. Look fine, nice size, and cute shaped heart.
Dogs love it!
I give this to them With their food and it’s the first thing they eat. They absolutely love this!
Our Boys Love
These are a hit for our two 3 yr old Rottweilers. They think it's a treat so super easy to get them to consume. I give both boys two a day & so far so good
Chart Topping Enthusiasm
Received the first order 4 weeks ago. It has been a smash with the boys and become part of their morning routine. My Dane sprints in from his morning yard visit and sits perfectly as he waits for me to get the jar off the shelf for his treat.