Heath Outdoor Products Blueberry Dough Suet Cake Bird Food, 11.25-oz cake, pack of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Features a tasty blueberry flavoring to attract a variety of colorful songbirds.
- Mix and match Stack'Ms seed and suet cakes to attract a variety of birds.
- Features a no-melt formula for year-round use.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Schoen Farms Striped Sunflower Seeds Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Suet & Seed Wild Bird Food, 3.5-lb tray$8.56Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.13Autoship Price
- Wildlife Sciences Fruit & Nut Suet Balls Wild Bird Food, 6 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Peanut Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, case of 8$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$17.64Chewy Price$22.49List Price$16.76Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 1.68-lb bag, bundle of 6$32.34Chewy Price$35.94List Price$30.72Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mini Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.01Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Woodpecker Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 8$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lyric Cardinal Premium Sunflower & Safflower Mix Wild Bird Food, 18-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$38.99List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$31.76Chewy Price$44.99List Price$30.17Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$11.17Chewy Price$20.99List Price$10.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat, Artificial Blueberry Flavoring.||Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat, Artificial Pomegranate Flavoring.||Beef Suet, Milo, Corn...||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Safflower, Millet, Cracked Corn.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo,Wheat, Millet, Sunflower Seeds.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Finch, Cardinal...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Birds mildly interested.
Been up for a week or so and there is little interest from the birds-just a few nibbles. The labelling made me think that it was suet dough, but I wouldn't consider this to be suet dough-not in the sense of say C&S Orange Delight suet dough. It might be "no melt" in that it is not dripping out of the feeder, but the stuff is very soft. Won't buy again. When are you getting more C&S Orange Delight suet dough?
My wildlife goes crazy for this suet
I don't know what it is about the blueberry suet but the birds (and squirrels) I started feeding go bonkers for this stuff. They refuse to touch almost any other kind of suet dough when I put that out. One cake of this blueberry though and it lasts maybe 36 hours.
Birds (and squirrels) like it.
Disappears in one day. Birds of all sorts gather around to eat this suet cake.
Birds are happy!
Smells very good and the birds love it. This is the only blueberry suet that I have found.