C&S High Energy Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 8
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-energy suet for insect and grub feeding birds.
- Features a no-melt, no-waste and no-mess formula.
- Produced to help attract unique birds that don’t normally flock to feeders.
- Crafted with a high-energy recipe that uses animal fat as an excellent alternative for insects.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 3-lb$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Backyard Wildlife Blend Wildlife Food, 5-lb bag$7.55Chewy Price$7.17Autoship Price
- Kaytee Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$17.27List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 17.6-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$20.51List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- C&S Hot Pepper Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 1 count$2.86Chewy Price$2.72Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 5$71.95Chewy Price$73.55List Price$68.35Autoship Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- C&S Woodpecker Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$18.73Chewy Price$26.89List Price$17.79Autoship Price
- C&S High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food, 24 count$48.58Chewy Price$53.98List Price$46.15Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Berry & Peanut Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 10$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$13.50Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet, Oats, Soy Oil.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Oats, Sunflower Meal||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Oats, Blueberries||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces, Grain By-Products.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker, Nuthatch, Chickadee||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Brick Size has decreased on some items
Have been buying bird bricks for years from Chewy and they work great, but noticed this particular item has decreased in size for the same $. It's more about the shortened time btween re-loads rathe than cost...
As temperatures rise......
........this doesn't melt. However, blue jays so far are having none of it. Haven't had a one! Woodpeckers are coming, but don't seem to like this. The small birds like it quite well: titmice, wrens, and chickadees. Cardinals don't usually go for suet. My summer tanagers usually love suet, but they, too, have abandoned me. We'll see if everybody comes back. Could be other reasons.
Birds love it
Tried many different brands. Some just smell like old grease, feel slimy. Others that say no melt..but melt. This brand has been consistent quality and the birds love it. Blue Jays, Wrens, Sparrows. Woodpeckers,LOTS, even have a Pileated show up certain times of the year.
The birds ate this too fast
I have a double suet cake holder. I have never seen suet eaten so quickly. Not sure if it’s the quality of the suet cake or that the birds loved it. They ate 2 cakes in an afternoon!
Birds Love It
I am a bird lover and the starlings and woodpeckers simply love your suet cakes. They go like "hot cakes".
FANTASTIC PRODUCT FOR ALL SPECIES OF BIRDS
This Suet fits Perfectly in Every Type Suet Basket! And Our Farm has Over 70 Species of Birds - and Waterfowl- This Suet IS THE PERFECT FIT!! WE COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY WITH IT!! WE HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!
wild bird Suet
my wild birds love this suet, its is gone with in a half a day , much faster than any other suet i put out for them ,
Well, here is the birds' review
They LOVE it. A bit too much, actually. I am replacing a suet cake every other day, and have attracted some never-seen birds! Today, I had a family of rose-breasted grosbeaks, and of course, the woodpeckers love it too. I will have to add this to my regular autoship.
The birds love this, but each cake lasts only a day before crumbling apart. It starts to disintegrate as soon as you take it out of the package. So messy under the trees. Too bad, the birds love it. But Such a waste!
Birds LOVE this!
I've tried different varieties of suet in my feeders simultaneously and this is hands down the winner every time. Blue Jays LOVE this and it keeps them from getting territorial with the regular bird feeder nearby. I can't keep it in the feeders for very long. I love the variety of birds this suet attracts.