C&S Woodpecker Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated for use with suet cake feeders
- Perfect for different types of wild birds.
- Attracts wild birds year-round.
- Made with rendered beef suet, roasted peanuts, almonds, pecans, corn and oats!
- Designed for use with suet cake feeders. Refrigerate to easily remove from package.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S High Energy Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 8$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.40Chewy Price$11.87List Price$10.83Autoship Price
- Kaytee Basic Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- C&S Hot Pepper Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 1 count$1.98Chewy Price$2.29List Price$1.88Autoship Price
- Brown's Garden Chic! Sunflower Feast Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11-oz tray$2.84Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.70Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$7.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Wagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$15.63Chewy Price$17.98List Price$14.85Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, case of 8$9.98Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Kaytee Birders Blend Wild Bird Food, 16-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$26.53List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Song Blend Shelled Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$13.50Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Roasted Peanuts, Oats...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Sunflower Hearts||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Oats, Apples||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Woodpecker, Jay...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Oh man, what a messy disappointment. My Seattle deck gets full afternoon sun but this has never really been a problem for my suet feeder, even in our recent heatwaves. But just now I looked out the window only to see a steady drip drip drip of liquid suet. If it was only dripping straight down to my annoying neighbor's patio, that'd be one thing, but it's all over my railing too. I have most of the pack left so I'll have to relocate the suet feeder for now, but I definitely won't be buying this variety again.
NOT A FAVORITE TREAT FOR OUR BIRDS
Have many different kinds of birds at our feeder. They do not like the Woodpecker Treat suet. They love the peanut & mealy worm suet, but not this suet. Maybe this winter they will eat it when it is cold & snowy.
Not good suet
I ordered this brand of suet because what I typically order (St. Alban's Suet Plus) is out of stock. Birds loved the St. Alban's but barely touch this stuff. I'm tired of Chewy being out of stock of items. Ordering more and more from other sources.
Bird suplies order
My suiet and feeders arrived promptly and as soon as i put the woodpecker Suiet out my woodpeckers loved it! Thanks Chewy!
Birds not interested
First time trying this product and disappointed. Birds ignore it and even the squirrels aren't that interested. Not many seeds in the suet- maybe this is why.
I'm disappointed with these cakes the woodpecker's are not touching it. Never had this problem before, but I won't buy these cake's anymore.
Love the birds this brings.
We live near a small wetlands area and lake in Georgia. Before I put this out I heard an occasional woodpecker but had only seen one or two briefly from afar. From the first day I put this on our deck this has attracted a great range of woodpeckers including red-bellied ( hairy red head and nape of neck), hairy, and downy. Others who like it here are thrashers, cardinals and bluebirds - and some pretty agile squirrels that never cease to amaze us.
Woodpeckers and blackbirds approve
I grabbed this variety as my usual C&S one suddenly skyrocketed in price. The birds average about one suet cake a day. It's blazing hot here so I keep putting them out to help the birds conserve energy, but at the rate they are going, I may need to find a cheaper option.
C&S Woodpecker Suet Block
We have had up to three varieties of woodpecker dine at our hanging bird feeders, but to attract them we seem compelled to hang the "Woodpecker"-labeled suet varieties. We have been using the C&S brand for years, although, since CoVid has struck, resupply of that brand to our usual in-person stores has disappeared. I consider this brand to be much appreciated by our usual "customers."
The birds love it
The birds, including woodpeckers, love this suet cake. They actually go through one a day. Since the packaging doesn't indicate "no melt", I'm concerned that it won't be suitable for our very hot Okla summers. Hope I'm wrong.