Harvest Seed & Supply Red Berry & Nut Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This berry and nut blend features black oil sunflower seed, millet, peanuts, striped sunflower, milo, safflower seed, sunflower chips, dried cherries and dried cranberries.
- The delicious fruits and nuts not only taste great, but they also provide a positive source of nutrients.
- Use this food to attract grosbeaks, cardinals, woodpeckers, mockingbirds, thrashers and many more wild feathered friends.
- Made in America with your backyard oasis in mind.
- Perfect for filling your outdoor tube, hopper or platform feeder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Harvest Seed & Supply No Waste Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wagner's Sunflower Hearts & Chips Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.70Chewy Price$39.66List Price$33.91Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Deck, Porch N' Patio Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.46Chewy Price$18.29List Price$13.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply SongBird Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Wagner's Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$16.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$16.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Birder's Medley Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$8.84Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.40Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Orchard Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wagner's Four Season 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$27.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...||Dehulled Sunflower Seed, Millet, Peanuts, Canary Seed||White Millet, Sunflower Kernels, Milo...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...||Millet, Guizotia Abyssinica/Niger Seed, Sunflower Kernels...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Mockingbird, Thrasher, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Dove, Junco, Sparrow, Towhee||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Finch, Nuthatch, Towhee||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Jay, Sparrow, Titmouse, Woodpecker|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I was very impressed with the Red Berry wild bird seed. Some mixes are so full of filler seed the birds won't eat. This had lots of black sunflower seeds that my backyard birds are crazy about. The dried berries was a bonus since I have Bluejays, several kinds of finches,Cardinals, Bluebirds and chickadees. Oh and lots of peanuts. I will buy again.
One of great birdseed for backyard birds
Most birds in my yard seem to enjoy this blend a lot. It not only attracts seedeaters but also insect and fruit eaters like American robins, one of my favorite birds. I put this blend in different kinds of feeders: hopper feeder, fly through egg feeder, hanging tray feeder, picnic table feeder, and window feeder. I used striped sunflower seeds to feed squirrels, and they seemed to enjoy eating them on a hanging tray near the maple tree in my yard.
Critters Berry Hoppy!
Not only do I get a wide variety of feathered friends coming for this blend of berries and mealy worms and sunflower seeds, millet seed, but even the critters come over for a nosh. It makes them happy, and ultimately me happy too.
Millet dominates -- Picture is not representative
I specifically bought this product because it didn't show millet seeds in the photo. I've never gotten this brand before and will not again because the bag is dominated by millet seeds and is misrepresented by the product photo.
Birds Love It!
The various birds really seem to like this mixture. Have had several different types of finches, grosbeaks, blue jays, several sparrow varieties, yellow- rumped warblers, chickadees, nuthatches, phoebes and titmice. Good quality for the price. Will continue to buy.
Worst bird seed ever
Unfortunately I ordered 4 bags of this seed. It does have some sunflower seeds, nuts and berries, but the majority is tiny seeds that fall right through the feeder or it is thrown out by the birds who won't eat them. I had to use a sieve to get rid of most of the tiny seeds. This left about 1/2 of the bag. Don't waste your money. No wonder it was on sale.
Cardinals and doves love it
I was feeding this to all my backyard birds and they loved it.Its a great seed but the squirrels and blackbirds also love it.I was very disappointed when the starlings,cowbirds and other nuisance black birds raided my feeders in north Ga otherwise I would highly recommend this seed
Lots of filler
There seems to be a lot of seed that goes uneaten. Tiny little light colored seeds are always left in the bird feeder.
Nobody likes this food!
I got this for my feeder and I was so surprised. Nothing likes this food - not the small birds, song birds, bigger birds, not even the squirrels. My feeder had been really busy and messy with sunflower shells and seed everywhere on my porch and ground. Now, there’s nothing. I’ll dump this up in the woods and go back to Wagner’s brand.
Great Birdfood Company
I decided to try this new bird food from Harvest. I had never heard of this company. I highly recommend trying their seed. The birds love it. High quality at a great price. My new go to bird seed. Gratefully Linda W.