Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blend appeals to goldfinches, purple finches, house finches, redpolls, pine siskins and indigo buntings.
- Mix of nyjer seed, red millet, hulled sunflower chips and peanut hearts.
- Mix is visually appealing and tasty.
- Barrier packaging helps to keep food fresh and tasty.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Lyric Fine Tunes No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Lyric Chickadee Premium Sunflower & Nut Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Variety Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 6$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Lyric Sunflower Kernels Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Special Finch Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$56.49List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 40-lb bag$47.49Chewy Price$61.99List Price$45.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- C&S Woodpecker Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$13.28Chewy Price$19.49List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- C&S Sunflower Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$13.74Chewy Price$14.49List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Wagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$8.29Chewy Price$9.48List Price$7.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Niger Seed (Bot. Guizotia abyssinica), Red Millet, Hulled Sunflower Chips...||White Millet, Canary Seed, Sunflower Kernels...||Nyjer Seed (Bot. Guizotia Abyssinica)||Nyjer Seed.||Nyjer Seed|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Finch, Redpoll, Siskin||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Dove, Finch, Siskin, Titmouse|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Birdseed||Birdseed||Birdseed|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Go-to Finch food
I used to think Nyjer seed was the be-all and end-all of finch seed. Not anymore! Right now, the only finches eating the plain Nyjer seed are the ones who can't find spots on my Ultra Wild Finch seed stations. There is Nyjer seed in the mix, but that doesn't seem to be the attraction. I think they like the bits of sunflower seeds and peanut hearts the best. I offer the seed in mesh socks and also on trays--all are fully covered with ravenous finches! Definitely worth the $$
Great Finch Seed
I appreciate how carefully this bag of bird seed was packed so none of it spilled out and how quickly I received it. The birds love it and it seems very fresh with a great mixture of seeds for finches.
Kaytee is consistently fresher than other brands of wild finch food I have bought. It is a clear favorite of my backyard flock in side by side “test”. I can smell the difference! My yard is full of finches and sparrows, to my utter delight. I wouldn’t have believed the difference if I hadn’t seen it myself, they will literally fight over the best spots for the kaytee food and the losers reluctantly head for the other feeder. Not buying that stuff anymore.
Excellent bird food!
I was told about this food by another friend of mine down the road and when I started using this particular brand I was amazed how many more birds were coming to my yard birdfeeders, every day I have dozens of birds several times a day and they love this food! I think chewy has one of the best prices it usually sells out of the stores here so I love that I can get this now by simply getting on my Chewy account and ordering it I like it so much that I've made it so that I get it every month on the ownership and don't have to pay shipping
Birds really love it, whenever the squirrels let them have some.
I sometimes have to fill my 18” tube feeder twice a day. I was buying finch seed from my local feed mill, but no one was fighting over it. My squirrels have learned to hang upside down and empty it. It is hanging on the side of the house. They jump off the roof to get to this feeder.
It’s ok but not a favorite
The birds pick out what they like out of this mix and leave the Niger seed behind. So I guess it’s ok but not something I will reorder.
Bag split in transit
1- bag arrived split and this seed all over EVERYTHING. I mean it got into every box, very container lid...I think this type of crispy plastic is more prone to splitting vs soft plastic or thick paper bags. 2- I think the finches will be fine with this mix, it has millet in it, which I did not want (my fault for not checking, but my birds never eat it) and fewer sunflower chips, which all of the birds love.
Fanatic bird feeder
Good seed-the birds devour it! Have to fill our five feeders every 3 days. We can't afford these birds!
preferred by the birds
this is really nice clean seed. very little rejected to the ground by my clients!!
wild finch birdseed
First time trying this seed my bird seems to like it but the bag was torn and seed was all over the inside of the shipping box