Kaytee Waste Free Finch Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Virtually 100% consumable for no messy waste.
- Includes nyjer and sunflower chips to appeal to finches.
- Features hulled sunflower chips, which can’t germinate or grow if spilled into your yard.
- Concentrated feed lasts longer and requires less feeder refilling.
- Suitable for year-round use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend No Squirrels Just Birds Chili Pepper Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$17.51Chewy Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$32.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$31.33Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ultra Waste Free Nut & Raisin Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$20.63Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.60Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Shell-Free Blend Patio & Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$43.03Chewy Price$52.99List Price$40.88Autoship Price
- C&S No Melt & No Waste Bluebird Nuggets Bird Food, 27-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-lb bag$17.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$26.58Chewy Price$27.98List Price$25.25Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Safflower Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$35.04Chewy Price$33.29Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Duck & Goose Food, 7-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hulled Sunflower Chips, Thistle Seed (Niger Seed).||Nyjer Seed (Bot. Guizotia Abyssinica)||Nyjer Seed||Canola Seed, Small Golden Millet Seed, Sunflower Kernels Pieces...||Nyjer Seed.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Finch, Redpoll, Siskin||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Dove, Finch, Siskin, Titmouse||Finch, Mockingbird, Redpoll, Siskin, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Finch|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Kaytee no waste bird food
Birds won't eat this food. I had lots of birds coming to my feeder until I put this food out. They come, peck at it a couple times, and fly away. The seed finally turns black and even the squirrels don't like it. This is not a review against Chewy but against this supposedly no waste Kaytee bird seed.
Good for the birds
All the birds really enjoyed this seed combination.
Not a good fit for my birds
My wild birds won't touch this bag of food. There is another waste free seed from Kaytee that they tear up. I can't keep my feeder with seed with the other bag. For this bag, the seed has been in it for a week and only one bird has visited, once. So I'll be going back to my previous seed from this brand. Maybe my birds are just spoiled, LOL.
This works great
I have a lot of finches and I wanted to find a food they like that doesn't sprout. This is working perfectly. Now if I can just find another more general birdseed for the rest of the birds.
Love that there are no hulls. I had hulls all under my trees before. Plus the feeder seems to stay full longer since there is less bulk
The finches in North Texas love the black oil seed and sunflower seeds. It's their fav!
Our FINCHES go bonkers over this birdseed!
I can put out 2 cups of this birdseed and in less than a day, it is GONE. There's so many finches....Goldfinches, Purple finches and so many others I can't identify...and the whole birdseed feeder is a "sea" of tiny little birds gobbling down this wonderful seed mixture. It makes me feel good that I can help our local finch nation make it through the winter and stay fattened up! Love the Kaytee brand...all their brands. of birdseed...just the BEST!
Finch and woodpeckers love it
There is waste, but only in the sense that birds are sloppy eaters. There are no shells or other “wasteful” products. I used to buy a similar product at the local Loews, but they stopped carrying it. I bought it for Gold Finch, but have been happy to find that my Hairy, Downy, and Reb Bellied woodpeckers love it even more. Nuthatch visit it too. House finch eat the “waste” in catch underneath the feeder.
much less waste
House sparrows make a mess of everything but they make far less mess with this. I went from filling my feeder every day to every 3 days. Far less seed is spilled on the ground and there are no seed casings left behind.
Love this bird seed Brand. There is no waste. Seeds dropped eaten by ground feeders so no mess no rodents!