Brown's Garden Chic! Woodpecker's Delight! Suet Wild Bird Food helps bring all types of woodpeckers to your wild bird sighting areas. It's filled with woodpecker favorites like pure, fresh beef suet, corn, wheat, peanuts, cashews and almonds for a year-round source of food. They fit easily into wire feeding baskets to provide the fat and energy birds need throughout the seasons for migration, nest building, molting and surviving harsh winters.
- made with ingredients woodpeckers crave: pure, fresh suet blended with corn, wheat, peanuts, almonds and cashews, making them ideal for year-round feeding
- Suet Cakes fit into our easy-to-use wire feeding baskets to provide the fat and energy they need to survive the hard winter months and nest in the spring
- Provides high-energy to birds all year round no matter what kind of weather is present
- High in protein and calories, for the winter months
- Suet cakes reduce mess and last longer than loose seed
Manufactured in a facility that processes shrimp, peanuts and other tree nuts. Not for human consumption.
See all items by Brown's