More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This feeder features a shingle-patterned roof design that not only looks great, but also helps protect the suet from the outdoor elements.
- The easy-open, double-locking closure system makes securing the treats inside hassle-free.
- Crafted with solid steel that’s been finished with a weather-resistant powder coating.
- Ideal for clinging birds such as woodpeckers, nuthatches and chickadees.
- Switch out the suet cakes for seed cakes, nesting materials or even oranges!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz, Lime$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Perky-Pet Handheld & Tabletop Hummingbird Feeder$6.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$24.52Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$48.95Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Wood|
|Capacity (Max)||2 suet cakes||3 suet cakes||4 suet cakes||56-oz or 1 suet cake||5-Ib|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Love it ...
This is great for 2 cakes of suet. They actually last a couple of days.
Perfect for Apt Balcony
This works just as intended. The clasps are strong enough the stay put as the birds hang on it, and we’ve been getting a lot of wild bird visitors since putting it up. Must be out of reach of squirrels because they do like this a lot! Even with a small space like a balcony, I would suggest getting two just because there is enough activity that some birds will chase others away. It’s been great entertainment for our cats too! I’m getting a second one for the other side of our balcony. :)
Nice concept, but....
I found the birds do not like having no place to rest their feet, however, as they eat away at the suet the suet falls inwards making it very, very difficult for them to finish the suet. I honestly cannot recommend this product.
Feeder 10, Suet 0
The feeder is fine; the roof seems to deter squirrels and Blue Jays, but the suet that you have been sending recently has a much smaller content of mealworms and other seeds, so the birds don't seem so interested. How long the feeder holds up is part of my concern. That remains to be seen. Feeder 10, suet 1.
Good for hungry birds
Good for hungry birds - double feature is great. I like the roof too.
Double Suet Cage
Nice heavy duty double suet feeder. I like that it has the roof for weather protection
Love It.Nice feeder.Good in different types of weather.Good quality