St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Variety Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 6
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 6 varieties of suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Morning Song Birdwatchers' Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- Kaytee Gourmet Seed Cake Wild Bird Food, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$7.55List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Song Blend Dark Oil Sunflower Seeds Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.87Chewy Price$11.79List Price$9.38Autoship Price
- Wagner's Gourmet Nut N' Fruit Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Schoen Farms Sunflower Kernels & Chips Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price
- C&S Woodpecker Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$13.28Chewy Price$19.49List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- C&S Insect Delight No Melt Suet Dough Bird Food, 11.75-oz bag, case of 12$20.84Chewy Price$47.99List Price$19.80Autoship Price
- Heath Fancy Blend Songbird Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz, case of 16$21.26Chewy Price$30.74List Price$20.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peanut Blend: Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Peanut Pieces.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker, Jay...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Bird recommended goop
The birds are telling me this goop is good stuff so I’ll be purchasing this product again.
No real berries
Disappointed in the nuts and berries suet block. There are no REAL berries in the nuts and berries suet. "Berry flavor" is not berries for the Bluebirds to eat.
The first variety of suet I put out for the birds was over 2 weeks ago and they will not eat it. Have several different kinds of birds at my other feeders but none at the suet one.
Mostly corn and just suet birds who regularly visit my feeders don't touch these. Only grackles and crows and I sure don't need to draw them to my yard.
Birds are protesting
This was my first and last purchase of St. Albans Suet cakes. The birds did not like any of flavors included in the assorted pack. & after being exposed to the elements they turned moldy. The suet cakes that I previously, purchased, C & S No Melt were consumed in one day. Moving forward, I will only purchase the C & S No melt suet cakes.
Suet for Birds
We feed many birds and they love suet and the St Albans is a hit with them. Species that eat the suet include Steller jays, Scrub jays Titmouse, Grosbeak, Nuthatch and woodpeckers ( Downey, Nuthalls and Acorn )
SUET - NOT JUST FOR WINTER ANYMORE
We've been feeding the birds in winter for many years. This is the first year we chose to continue to feed year-round. While we have a couple of pairs of red-bellied woodpeckers in winter, we have 4 to 6 pairs right now. Is it because we're feeding suet now year-round. You be the judge.
They love it!
All the feathered visitors at my bird feeders love this suet. (Unfortunately, so do the squirrels, but they have to eat, too!) Highly recommend.
Our birds Love the varieties of Bid see Suet!
We are truly enjoying watching all of the birds in our backyard feeding at our various feeders, and getting their drink from our backyard fountain. We have seen several thrashers, doves, pigeons, wild canaries, sparrows, wrens, and quail. Is amazing at how well all of them get along while feeding!
no better than boiled okra
I'm on the 4th cake of this assorted case of suet and as with the others, the birds will not eat it. They voraciously consume other suet brands. I will not buy this brand again.