More Birds Single Suet Cage Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for clinging birds such as woodpeckers, nuthatches and chickadees.
- The easy-open, double-locking closure system makes securing the treats inside hassle-free.
- Made in a classic black color that will surely go great with your backyard decor.
- Switch out the suet cake for seed cakes, nesting materials or even oranges!
- Crafted with solid steel that’s been finished with a weather-resistant powder coating.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$21.30Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$12.99Chewy Price
- Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder$30.00Chewy Price
- JW Pet InSight Millet Spray Holder Bird Feeder, Regular$1.59Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 8-in$21.73Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Red$32.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.68Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Droll Yankees Observer Window Bird Feeder, 7-in$13.36Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$24.51Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||1 suet cake||1 suet cake||1 suet cake|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I like that it has a hook instead of a chain hanging from it. Seems to be more secure for birds to feed from. The feeder closes tightly to keep suet in place. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Great “suet” cage!
I have 5 of these feeders, I use them to hang the Happy Hen Chicken seed Treat blocks. The blocks fit perfectly and the spacing between the bars is just right for the girls to get some pecks in. This keeps them occupied, and having several of these feeder cages prevents crowding and bullying.
Suet Cage Bird Feeder
the birds absolutely love this. I have to refill it almost daily
Fits suet cakes
I purchased 2. Deer 1, 1 to go. I can't seem to place high enough to avoid theft from the critters and this one didn't last one night! The animals in my yard are very savvy.
Not Secure at All
I just bought this and thought the door to the suet didn’t seem very tight. So far I’ve lost two suet blocks of food twice in a row because a bird was able to open it. The door is wide open with the food on the ground. This is not from a squirrel, I have other feeders there and a baffle. I had another (different brand) suet for years and this never happened once. Will be returning.
Perfect, then some!
Price, service and product were perfect, as were other orders for bird feeders, feed, suet and dog food.
I love that I found something else to feed my backyard friends
small birds love it
Very nice especially for smaller birds. Holds one suet packet. Squirrels too!!!
Hard for birds to hang on
I feel as though the birds have to peck in flight. Not easy for them to eat.
I was looking for a suet feeder that wouldn’t pop open when the squirrels messed with it. This one closes securely. So much so that the squirrel knocked it off the pole and carried the feeder away! Oh well.