Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed supplement
- Herbs like alpha lipoic acid and gingko biloba maintain healthy brain function throughout your pet’s senior years
- Senior Dog Wisdom supports healthy brain function
- Helps to combat signs of aging such as confusion, forgetfulness, and difficulty sleeping
- Delicious soft chews that provide cognitive support
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$9.53Chewy Price$9.05Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$112.99Chewy Price$107.34Autoship Price
- EicosaDerm Omega 3 Liquid Dog & Cat Nutritional Supplement, 32-oz bottle$46.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 500g jar$109.29Chewy Price$118.79List Price$103.83Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- DealPhycox HypoAllergenic (HA) Small Bites Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dog, 120 count$46.00Chewy Price$43.70Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$32.27List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Leucine...||Pork Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...||Beef Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...||Active Ingredients: Citicoline, Coconut Oil, L-Theanine...||Proprietary Formula, Passion Flower (Herb), Skullcap (Herb)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Senior Care||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Thyroid-Support...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Thyroid-Support...||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health||Brain Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Pork||Beef||Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Just buy it! My 17.5 yo is a NEW dog!
When my dog was about 16 years old she started to leak urine, stare at walls, act confused. Like she had doggy dementia. I went looking for a supplement that might help and read the reviews on this one, which were great. I didn’t see any changes right away, but after her being on it for about six weeks I saw a huge improvement! She’s now been on them for a year and a half and if she doesn’t take them for a couple of days she starts to stare at walls and act confused again. She is a new dog and this supplement is absolutely amazing! She no longer leaks urine, she doesn’t stare at walls for extended periods of time (she’s almost all the way blind so sometimes she stares at things trying to figure out what they are lol), she doesn’t act as confused, she is acts more like her younger self. Yes she’s old, blind, and deaf…but without these she acts like she has dementia and declines. I 100% recommend these!
These really work
My dog was starting to suffer from doggie dementia but these turned it right around and now she's MUCH better. They do work.
Saved my dog!
I never write reviews, but my dog (14 yo standard poodle) had been showing signs of dementia for awhile. He recently took a turn for the worse and we thought we were going to have to have him euthanized. (Going to the bathroom everywhere. Standing and staring at nothing, didn't seem to totally recognize anyone, wouldn't get up on the couch and was just confused in general). It was devastating as though he is an old man, he was healthy. In a last ditch attempt to help him, I ordered this to try. I absolutely cannot believe the change! Within 5 days I could see my dog coming back to himself. Tail started to wag again, he started seeking pets, getting up on the couch to lay, etc. I am happy to say that he is now back to his normal self! I highly recommend giving these a try.
This is an amazing supplement
Herbsmith Senior Dog supplement has helped my 11 year old dog regain his mental function again. We noticed he was “lost” and started wandering in the night from room to room. After several days on it he stopped the behavior and seems more oriented. We are very grateful!
Seems to be helping
I know animals and humans react differently sometimes to medications and supplements. What works for one may not work for another. That said, our Max has shown tremendous improvement in the past few weeks and the only element to which I could attribute the difference is this supplement. I thought we were days from having to make a decision we didn’t want to make but he has improved tremendously. He even romps a little and wags his tail. He is probably at least 17 and could be older. We have had him almost 16 years. I would say this is definitely worth trying for a dog with CCD.
Thought this would be the supplement to help my girl but she wouldn't take them. She ate for 2 days then refused no matter what I put it in. Can I return for refund? So disappointed heard such good reviews.
Worked well for our precious little girl
Our 14-year-old female shih-tzu was having some rough nights, waking up numerous times to leave her bed and wander into the other rooms, where she would become hung up in odd corners, unable to figure out where she was or how to extricate herself. Her failing eyesight was only part of the problem as her cognitive issues put her in a state of zombie-like restlessness. Of course we her people were also suffering a considerable loss of sleep. To everyone's rescue came Senior Dog Wisdom. Around a week after starting her on the chews (which, fortunately, she really did enjoy!), our darling girl was leaving her bed less often, and, when she did go out of the room, the trip was purposeful as she would usually successfully relocate nearer to the furnace to curl up again and resume sleeping. I'm not saying the chews eliminated the episodes of aimless wandering completely, but these were reduced dramatically, a very welcome quality-of-life improvement for our dog. She lived gracefully for four or five more months before reaching her gentle exit, and God knows we do miss her!
My chi is happy
LIL'GIRL still playful an happy. She plays with our 2 ye olds and loves to howl and cutle
I was hoping it would help
I was hoping this product was the answer. The vet recommended Senilife, which did help, but that is super expensive and takes over a week to arrive by mail. I checked Chewy (my go-to for pet products) and Chewy doesn't carry Senilife but recommended this product. Both products have Ginkgo, but that's where the similarities end. This product is cheaper, easier to dispense and contains amino acids, which sounded good to me. Alas, two weeks into using this product and all ground gained from the Senilife is gone. We will be returning to that product.
Really helped calm my senior dog
Our 15 year old Keeshond was up all night wandering around, would not sleep thus others did not sleep and very restless sometimes during the day as well. This supplement after a few days slowed this down dramatically. And, she has no problem eating it mixed with her food. We had tried other supplements and a calming medication, this was the thing that worked. 2 chews twice a day.