Help your pet get the relief she needs by brushing away pesky pests with H&H Pets Flea Comb! Not only does this tool help detect fleas and flea eggs early, it also helps to remove fleas from your pet’s fur. This comb has flexible, wide pins that can also help in the fight against flea debris, ticks, mites and even dandruff. The rubber-sheathed handle allows for a comfortable grip, providing you with the accuracy and control you need to help make your pet’s coat shiny, clean and smooth. This comb is designed and tested in Los Angeles, California by pet parents.
- This updated version of the original H&H Flea Comb is designed with higher grade metal teeth for added durability and a rubber-coated handle for added comfort while combing.
- When used regularly, this tool can help remove mites, fleas, ticks and even dandruff flakes.
- Encourages a soft coat and can help you monitor the state of your pet's skin.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other pets of similar stature.
- Designed and tested in the USA.
This comb should not be used on matted fur. Use a regular brush to smooth out any mats before use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by H&H Pets