Hill's Natural Baked Light Biscuits with Real Chicken Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural treats made with real chicken to help build and maintain lean muscle
- Great-tasting, low calorie snacks that won't pack on the pounds
- Natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- No corn, artificial colors or flavors
- Recommended for adult and mature dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Chicken & Rice Flavor Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 15lb box$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Fruity Snacks with Apples & Oatmeal Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Turkey Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Beef & Cheddar Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Chicken & Yogurt Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Beef & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Crunchy Naturals with Chicken & Apples Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Jerky Strips with Real Beef Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Duck & Pumpkin Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural with Real Chicken Soft & Chewy Training Dog Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Bran, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Flour...||Barley, Chicken, Rolled Oats...||Corn Flour, Chicken, Cheddar Cheese...||Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Blackstrap Cane Molasses...||Carob Pwder, Coconut, Honey, Oat Flour, Chia Seed, Vanilla|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Carob, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Weight Control||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control||Weight Control, Non-GMO||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||—||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Heart Care|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
322 Customer Reviews
What happened to these Hills treats
My dog loves all the Hills treats. I bought two bags based on him loving the Hills treats. My dog refused to eat these…I tried wrapping them with peanut butter, turkey…sadly no success :(. These were expensive treats..I ended up donating them to the humane society
I can always count on Chewy to deliver the products I order
I do believe that Chewy has the BEST customer service people of any business I know. If you are missing something, all you have to do is call them and they will make it right. They are great at shipping it out quickly. Love, love, love Chewy.
Too Hard (Crunchy)
The photo on this review as I'm writing it appears to show the bag for the medium size biscuits/treats, but we purchased and received the small size treats. The treats were so hard that our Pomeranian (who isn't tiny - she's between 13-14 pounds) couldn't eat them at all. She tried to bite into one treat for about 30 seconds before we gave up and had to take it away from her. We ended up giving both bags that we purchased to our son for his dog (a 22-25 pound beagle mix). Our grandpuppy ate them without hesitation, so I have to guess he approved of the taste. These need to be labeled that they're for medium-size dogs or the product needs to be softer so small dogs (as the bag was labeled) can actually eat them.
The light chicken biscuits are a favorite with my dog, as well as the Fruity apple & oatmeal snacks.
New treat for weight loss
My fur baby loves his new treat. He has to lose some weight and these are a light but healthy alternative to his favorite treats.
Not what I expected or have received in past
I thought these would be regular size biscuits (which I have been ordering for years). Instead they are miniscule bits. My setter is disappointed.
Great for large dogs too
Helps with portion treat control. My large Goldendoodle loves all Hill’s treats and are perfect for his diet.
Rollo vetoed, must taste like diet food
Rollo loves other Hill’s snacks, but this one took multiple attempts to convince our “foodie” Chessie that “Light” chicken is just as good real chicken. Didn’t pass sniff test & spit it out on first 2 tastes. This order will take awhile to complete. Will just have to remove from future snack orders.
My Gizmo didn't like these biscuits, wouldn't even touch them.
Great product. Unfortunately product had a lot of broken pieces when it arrived, hence the 2 stars.