Hill's Natural Fruity Snacks with Apples & Oatmeal Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy treats made with real fruit pieces make every treat a special occasion
- Highy quality ingredients like oatmeal support healthy digestion
- Made with flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- Naturally preserved with no corn, artificial colors or flavors
- Provides a natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Chicken & Rice Flavor Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 15lb box$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Chicken & Yogurt Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 16-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Beef & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Baked Light Biscuits with Real Chicken Dog Treats, Small$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Duck & Pumpkin Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Turkey Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Beef & Cheddar Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Crunchy Naturals with Chicken & Apples Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Jerky Strips with Real Beef Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Low-Fat SlimJacs Slow-Cooked Dog Treat, 4-oz pouch$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Wheat, Oat Flour, Apples...||Chicken, Peas, Potatoes...||Pumpkin, Oats, Pearled Barley...||Whole Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal...||Pumpkin, Ground Oats, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
278 Customer Reviews
Healthy Snacks but Hard as rocks
My Kookie is a hard chewer, but these treats are harder. Although I give it a 3 star because it seems to be a healthy snack for my puppy. But, I have to break them first before I give it to her because that's the only way she will eat these treats.
NEED A JACKHAMMER
I just ordered two packages of these “crunchy snacks”, based on the reviews. My pups seemed to like the way they smelled, but weren’t able to eat them because they are hard as a rock. I tried to break them with my hands, with no luck. I literally had to crack them with a hammer into bite size pieces so they could eat them. I’m sorry I ordered two packages. Will not be ordering again. Still looking for a crunchy treat that won’t break their teeth.
Can be a little hard to chew but dogs love em
My pups get a lot of bland light treats to watch their weight. So it’s a nice lil treat they can have with a little more flavor. I do have to break them up. They are very hard treats. That’s the only draw back. For little ones I wouldn’t give them a whole 1.
The Fruity Crunchy treats went over really well with my dog. She enjoys them and also the Baked Light chicken treats.
My pup loves this crunchy snack. She’s a chewer, a Lab, and has no trouble crunching one in under a minute. Her stomach tends to be sensitive but she has no problems digesting these. One of Gracie’s favorite treats. I recommend.
Tasty Baked Crunchy Treats
Our new rescue dog loves these crunchy treats! They smell like oatmeal-based baked goods and don't have the overly strong aroma some dog treats have. I like the short list of ingredients. We will be purchasing more!
Surprisingly my German Shepherd loves these
I always get my 4 year old German Shepherd the banana peanut butter ones, but I tried these on a whim & she really likes them & they smell so good too.
Great for my fur baby who has a sensitive tummy issues.
she loved them
not her usual treats but she loved this substitute
My Puppy Loves These!
My 8 month old golden LOVES these! He has a very sensitive tummy but these never hurt him or make it upset. These will def. be my go to snack/treat for him from now on!