Hill's Natural Baked Light Biscuits with Real Chicken Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural treats made with real chicken to help build and maintain lean muscle
- Great-tasting, low calorie snacks that won't pack on the pounds
- Natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- No corn, artificial colors or flavors
- Recommended for adult and mature dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Active Life Chicken & Rice Flavor Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 15lb box$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Fruity Snacks with Cranberries & Oatmeal Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Limited Ingredient Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$5.56Chewy Price$5.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Beef & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Chicken & Yogurt Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Fruity Snacks with Apples & Oatmeal Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.03Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Turkey Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Soft Savories with Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.64Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Jerky Strips with Real Beef Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Hill's Grain-Free Soft-Baked Naturals with Duck & Pumpkin Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural with Real Chicken Soft & Chewy Training Dog Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Bran, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Flour...||Corn Flour, Chicken, Cheddar Cheese...||Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Blackstrap Cane Molasses...||Barley, Chicken, Rolled Oats...||Barley, Duck, Rolled Oats...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Weight Control||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control||Weight Control, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
314 Customer Reviews
Too Hard (Crunchy)
The photo on this review as I'm writing it appears to show the bag for the medium size biscuits/treats, but we purchased and received the small size treats. The treats were so hard that our Pomeranian (who isn't tiny - she's between 13-14 pounds) couldn't eat them at all. She tried to bite into one treat for about 30 seconds before we gave up and had to take it away from her. We ended up giving both bags that we purchased to our son for his dog (a 22-25 pound beagle mix). Our grandpuppy ate them without hesitation, so I have to guess he approved of the taste. These need to be labeled that they're for medium-size dogs or the product needs to be softer so small dogs (as the bag was labeled) can actually eat them.
Rollo vetoed, must taste like diet food
Rollo loves other Hill’s snacks, but this one took multiple attempts to convince our “foodie” Chessie that “Light” chicken is just as good real chicken. Didn’t pass sniff test & spit it out on first 2 tastes. This order will take awhile to complete. Will just have to remove from future snack orders.
Great product. Unfortunately product had a lot of broken pieces when it arrived, hence the 2 stars.
Baked dog treats
Just got these little baked treats for my little girl. Apparently they taste good.
It's a great size for controlling the calories you give your dog.
Good buy for similar to milkbone when low in stock
Even my picky eater liked these. They were a good price and they fit in a kong ball shape so they can play with it for a few minutes. The brand is reliable in quality.
Dog loves them but expensive
Higher priced treat and if you add shipping ridiculous. I hope to find locally in store.
Mr. Devo says these are yummy!
Light and crunchy, but not hard. They even smell good. My dog loves them.
Does not tickle the palate
Unfortunately didn't perk up the tastebuds at all. Plus too big a biscuit for my pups to enjoy.
Why don't you have these anymore
These chicken bones all my dogs have loved for years.