Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the very first ingredient in this highly-digestible, flavorful recipe that’s scientifically formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition.
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend including vitamins C and E supports strong immunity and youthful vitality.
- Essential nutrients help maintain eye, heart, kidney and joint health as your feline friend ages.
- Natural fiber helps reduce hairballs, aids digestion and makes litter box clean-up quick and easy.
- Made in Hill’s U.S. facilities using high-quality ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag, bundle of 2$66.98Chewy Price$63.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
291 Customer Reviews
Trying something for picky cats
I have a herd of 13 year old cats that have decided they don't really like dry food. I bought this to try and they aren't that impressed but will eat a little of it. The pieces are very large in my opinion for any cat let alone an older kitty.
No More Bootie Scooting
My Senior Boy started scooting around on his behind about 3 years ago. The vet expressed his anal glands, but he continued to have problems. We used Glandex for a few months then he started losing his beautiful long locks of fur , I'm assuming due to an allergy to it. Since then I switched him to this food, no more scooting and he has all of his hair back. Will never feed him anything else. Any future pets will also be Science Hill pets too.
I have a 14 year old indoor cat. I have been feeding her purina indoor cat food all of her life. About 3 months ago she started getting really bad diarrhea. Had her to the vet, and couldn't find anything. I gradually switched her to purina one for 7 years and older. She still was having stomach problems. I found this food and within a couple of weeks, she has had no diarrhea. This food costs more, but it has really helped my kitty. I definitely recommend this cat food.
Cats doing better
The smaller size of this kibble has cut down on hairballs, drastically! All of our cats are over 5 yrs of age, and when we switched to this formula, all cats liked the flavor and hairballs were reduced within days.
I gave it a try
Unfortunately neither of my two senior cats liked it. I felt the nuggets were too large.
Used as a supplement to wet food
Layla is underweight. Her main food is canned senior food. The vet recommended supplementing with dry food and this seems to work for her. I like the fact that it is available in several sizes. I opt for the smallest bag.
Paws Up for this yummies
My senior cat loves all her dry foods by HS, which I’ve been feeding her all her life. Highly recommend.
also none at this time
My cat is very happy. But you should stop pestering people for reviews. That is not the reason I gave you my e-mail address.
My elderly cat is fairly hard to feed, he’s somewhat a picky eater and is finicky about his food. He’s also putting on some weight so I need to be careful. With giving him this, I also give a tiny amount of wet food for senior cats. He seems to eat it without difficulty but is leisurely about it. I’m hoping it will keep him healthy plus perhaps lose a little weight. He is a very happy, loving cat and if his bowl gets down a little low, he lets me know in his own kitty language. Therefore he must be enjoying this food.
Been using this brand since we adopted Holly. Now that she is a senior kitty we’ve switched to 11+ and she loves it.