Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C and vitamins E to help support a healthy immune system
- Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives or a flavorful nutritious meal
- Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients support an active and youthful dog
- Highly digestible, high quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
- High quality fiber, fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy digestion, skin and coat and a strong immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Protein & Grains Senior Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small & Mini Perfect Weight Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 21.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Hearty Vegetable & Chicken Stew Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$39.24Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.28Autoship Price
- Eukanuba Senior Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
My Dog Loves It!
I have a 14 year old 25lb mixed breed dog (small poodle, Chihuahua, Pekinese, Russell terrier mix) and she is missing some teeth now. The food is the perfect small size to give her a little something crunchy and she loves the taste of it. I mix this with some canned food in the morning and then she gets a small snack of just the dry food in the evening. She eats this dry food like it's a treat. I have to stop my cats from trying to take it away from her because even they like the taste. Nice calorie count too in this food since it's important to keep her weight in check since she's not as active anymore.
Excellent kibble for sensitive teeth.
My 14 year old toy poodle has struggled with his teeth for a few years now. He’s had to undergo multiple extractions, leaving him with less teeth than I’d like him to have, unfortunately. For a while, it seemed that kibble was a thing of the past, and switched exclusively to fresh pet. I can tell he misses the crunchy food, though, as he’s used to grazing for a few bites of it here and there throughout the day, which we just can’t do with the fresh pet. I’ve heard good things about science diet, and figured I’d give it a shot. There was a senior poodle specific line that is unfortunately out of stock, however this food was recommended by a veterinary blog that I follow and trust. He is usually picky about kibble, but this was an immediate hit. He loves it. The kibble bits are small, and not too hard (easily softened with a bit of water if necessary) and easy for him to chew. He cleaned his plate as soon as I set it down. I think we are both very happy with my purchase haha! Definitely recommend to anyone with a dog that’s got sensitive teeth.
Small Paws adult 11 plus
My little senior dog is 17 years old and she is enjoying this brand. She is a picky eater, so far she is enjoying this.
Great Product! Fast Delivery
I usually have a hard time finding in pet mart and not available in this size bag. Found the larger size bag at Chewy at a great price and signed up for auto refill. Thanks Chewy!
Pet health improves a lot better than previous brand that I was purchasing.
I have never has a bad encounter with ChewY. NEVER. I could order a cheaper brand but Baxter likes this and so it is.
Our Dogs Love this Food
Our two dogs love this food, and it appears to be very beneficial for their digestion and overall health.
Wonderful dog food
My pup LOVES this food! The only food he can eat and not gain weight on! He is 15 and going strong!
Great Food So Far
I have recently introduced this product to my female dog and so far it has worked very well. I am currently introducing it to my male dog without any problems at this point. They both appear to enjoy this food!
Great balanced food for older dog! Science diet has always been my go to for keeping my dog healthy!