Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with top-quality natural ingredients slow-cooked and perfectly balanced for a healthier pet and a happier life
- This wholesome recipe features real beef and nutritious cracked pearled barley in a mouthwatering gravy your dog will crave
- Additional fruits and veggies like carrots, apples and broccoli provide ample flavor and also help support healthy digestion for calm tummies
- Formulated without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives – just a wholesome and healthy meal
- Recommended for adult dogs 7+ years of age
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Senior Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Beef, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Water, Beef, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||New: Water, Beef, Poultry...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Food Texture||Minced||Minced||Stew||Stew||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
264 Customer Reviews
Not For My Boy!
I chose to order Hills Science Diet because my dog had been sick and the veterinarian gave me a sample of the same. It was chunky in a rich gravy which my dog enjoyed and helped in his recovery from colitis. What I received was in pate form. Jack refused it!! Your representative has initiated a refund to my credit card (many thanks) upon by donating the product to
Dog with Metastatic Cancer of Mouth
My dog just turned 8 years old and we found a tumor in her throat. She would not eat anything at all or drink anything at all. After her surgery, I gave her this along with the beef stew and vegetables only with no mixing and she absolutely loved it! Ate everything right up and with ease. We had never had science diet until we found her cancer and it was the only wet food that she could eat without having diarrhea. In fact, her stools have been so much better than they ever have been and less stinky. My dog is a lab retriever mix, weighing about 60 pounds. She is fed a can in the morning of the beef and barley, then beef and vegetable stew in the afternoon with Hill’s Science diet 7+ perfect digestion small bites dry food. Changing her food has been the best thing for her, I only wish I would’ve done it sooner before she developed cancer in her digestive tract. At the time of this review, she is still alive after two and a half months being on the product and two months post surgery with a very aggressive cancer stage 4 and not showing any signs yet of issues. I’m not attributing this food to a cancer cure or that she even is cured, but this food has been so much healthier for her ever since. She has had a full attitude readjustment and is back to being a happy pup.
Not what l was expecting
I have been using a prescriptive Hill's product for over a year and l am very happy with it. So when l was looking for a new food for my other dogs, l decided to look for a Hill's product. This food, first of all, is not what l would call "chunky," it's a pate, and slides out of the can congealed. Although their prescriptive product comes in a convenient tab-top can, this product requires a can opener.
Great for low fat low protein diet
Our 16 yr old shepherd girl has liver and pancreas issues that require her to have low fat and protein food. Its difficult to find options that she likes that are good for her too. This ones a hit so far!! She licks the bowl clean!
she eats it
She doesn't eat anything but she had to go on low protein. Because of heart murmur. I was told to stay under 5 % this has 4.6%. She's eating it. No prescription needed.
good product but cans damaged
Our dog loves the product, I would normally give this a 10, however, the cans come shipped damaged. Dented. Not sure why as they are packed well. No damage to package itself. I have had the same issue with Royal Canin. Must have to do with the loading in the boxes. I throw the damaged cans away afraid of contamination.
Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ canned dog food
My chihuahua, a senior girl, loves this food! This line comes in a few different foods, and my little girl loves them all.
Long time experience with this product
Our pups are approaching 15 and 17 both in amazing health. We have been feeding them this product and the three other variations of the pâté (two now seemingly discontinued) almost exclusively. I can't say this product is responsible for their good health, but it sure didn't hurt them.
Dry & Crumbly Mystery Solved
I received several cases with the same issues that were mentioned in a previous review = food was exceedingly dry & crumbly. I called Hills Customer Service. They said that when the product is not temperature controlled during shipment & gets too cold, it turns dry & crumbly. It is safe to eat. Unfortunately, my dog won't eat it like that. I've added water & heated it in the microwave with little success.
Can Hills dog food
My two dogs love that food. Although it does not look like the picture. It's thick, I have to cut it up the a spoon, to spread it out and mix with dry.