Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Precisely balanced and highly-digestible nutrients work to support the health of kidneys.
- Delicious recipe promotes healthy organs for overall benefits for mature cats.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 7 years of age and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Sensitive Digestion Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$71.76List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 5-lb bag$18.41Chewy Price$17.49Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Mackerel & Sardine in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Prawns Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$46.38Chewy Price$50.16List Price$44.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
It's a Hit!
I have 12 cats and the majority like it with the exception of the youngest. I tried the 11+ but they didn't find that one too tasty so I bought the 7+ and that was more successful.
Very healthy cat food
We have been using this food since our cats were kittens. They love it. I change as they age but the chicken flavor and this texture is their favorite. Highly recommend.
Hills Science Diet
Best food ever according to my cat. When I adopted my cat the shelter gave me a bag of Hills Science Diet dry food. I feed my cat both the dry and wet food. Must be great, she likes it.
A great product
I was tired of renewing scripts for special food for my cats so the vet recommended this one, and so far so good!
I bought this after my picky cat refused to eat the Science Diet Indoor Cat formula. She didn’t like the size of the kibble in that one and this 7+ food has much smaller kibble. She loves it and her coat is much more shiny and she’s happy and active. I’ve always fed my dogs and cats SD and they’ve all lived long, healthy lives. Highly recommend!
Science diet does the trick
My cats had problems throwing up . I tried a lot of cat foods, finally used this and it's been worth it
Finest food for finicky felines
I just bought this for the 3 Boyz and they all love this food. I will be buying this for them instead of that "other" brand.
The BOYZ are still in the 'getting used to change' mode >^.^<
The ingredients seem well suited for aging Boychick cats; they're still working on the first Hill's dry Science Diet product...fingers crossed!
Hill's does it again!!
I have been using Hill's Science Diet for my cats for many years with excellent results. This new formula is another great nutritional food for keeping my cats healthy for years.
He loves it
KittyBear was on this when we first adopted him and we switched him to a different brand and a wet food as recommended because he has very little teeth left due to old age and spending most of his life alone or in the shelter. Anyways, somebody gave us a bag of this after their kitty passed away because they couldn't use it. I couldn't refuse the bag because I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I took it thinking I could give it to someone else. Well let me tell you, as soon as a I put that bag in KittyBear's room (yes he has his own room lol) he flipped and started scratching at it. I gave him a little and he acted like he had eaten his first meal in weeks! Long story short, he snubbed his wet food and ONLY wanted this after that. It has great ingredients and he's been acting a little more spry since being on it, so I can tell its doing good for his body. I will only buy this from now on.