Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- High-quality proteins supports internal organs and natural fiber stops hairballs.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E work together to promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Weight Management Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Veterinary Select Digestive Care + Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna Too Cool Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$16.72Chewy Price$15.88Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
Huge Difference for Hairballs
Even with regular brushing, my cat was throwing up hairballs a few times a week before this food. This virtually stopped her from throwing up hairballs! It's miraculous! The food pieces are big so if your cat has trouble chewing, that's something to note. But my 10 year old cat loves this food and I'm so happy she's getting sick less. Will buy again.
I love chewy. They are quick to prepare my autoship. I did have a problem with my June autoship in that one of the bags of cat litter was slashed by something sharp and the litter was all over the shipping box. I called chewy and they sent a replacement bag immediately.
Although this food is not grain free,I bought it for my hairball queen and must admit have not had a hairball in several weeks.I like that the morsels are bigger than most and she chews them rather than swallow whole.She seems to like the food.
The vet always comments on how good our cats’ teeth look. But it gets better. If your cats tend to gobble their dry food and vomit, these larger kernels will help slow them down as well. And even better! When supply chain issues made this product unavailable for a time, my crew was unimpressed with the “normal” dry food I got for them. So win-win all around!
This is the first time I have tried the hairball formula of science diet for mature cats. I am very happy, as the vomiting has been cut by 90%. I tried it out of desperation. Five cats and constant vomit everywhere. I believe this was the answer!
Great dry catfood
I have been feeding my cats this cat food, for years. Three of them are over 7 and the 4th. is younger but they all gobble it up, I just wish the pieces were smaller, they are quite large. It definitely helps with hairball issues (never have them) and digestion. Highly recommend.
tough food, big pieces
My senior cats have hairball issues so I thought getting this food would help. They didn’t like it at all and when they tried to eat it, the pieces were so big and tough it ended up knocking one of my cats tooth out. Going back to Purina
It work perfect my dogs are hard head and they with not even leave the yard if the see a person walk a dog
Good stuff / Good Company
Good food for my cat from a reliable, friendly company.
great size for my 9 year old to eat
This product of cat food is great for my kitty...9 years old. Iike the size of the pieces since it is big enough for her to chew well. And, Chewy does a great job getting it out to my home....ty ty. My kitty barely spits up...maybe once/3 months.