Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality proteins supports internal organs and natural fiber stops hairballs.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E work together to promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$30.03Chewy Price$33.48List Price$28.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Minced Salmon Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Wellness Cubed Tuna Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Prawns Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Active Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Harbor Harvest Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.83Chewy Price$38.15List Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
232 Customer Reviews
I love chewy. They are quick to prepare my autoship. I did have a problem with my June autoship in that one of the bags of cat litter was slashed by something sharp and the litter was all over the shipping box. I called chewy and they sent a replacement bag immediately.
Although this food is not grain free,I bought it for my hairball queen and must admit have not had a hairball in several weeks.I like that the morsels are bigger than most and she chews them rather than swallow whole.She seems to like the food.
The vet always comments on how good our cats’ teeth look. But it gets better. If your cats tend to gobble their dry food and vomit, these larger kernels will help slow them down as well. And even better! When supply chain issues made this product unavailable for a time, my crew was unimpressed with the “normal” dry food I got for them. So win-win all around!
This is the first time I have tried the hairball formula of science diet for mature cats. I am very happy, as the vomiting has been cut by 90%. I tried it out of desperation. Five cats and constant vomit everywhere. I believe this was the answer!
Great dry catfood
I have been feeding my cats this cat food, for years. Three of them are over 7 and the 4th. is younger but they all gobble it up, I just wish the pieces were smaller, they are quite large. It definitely helps with hairball issues (never have them) and digestion. Highly recommend.
tough food, big pieces
My senior cats have hairball issues so I thought getting this food would help. They didn’t like it at all and when they tried to eat it, the pieces were so big and tough it ended up knocking one of my cats tooth out. Going back to Purina
It work perfect my dogs are hard head and they with not even leave the yard if the see a person walk a dog
Good stuff / Good Company
Good food for my cat from a reliable, friendly company.
great size for my 9 year old to eat
This product of cat food is great for my kitty...9 years old. Iike the size of the pieces since it is big enough for her to chew well. And, Chewy does a great job getting it out to my home....ty ty. My kitty barely spits up...maybe once/3 months.
Helps with hairballs
Definately an improvement on the throwing up hairballs. With 4 cats i was cleaning them up almost daily. Now maybe 1 a week. I just wish the kibbles were smaller. They seem to like it but i worry its difficult to eat especially as they get older. They are 5, 8, and 2 of them are 9 years old.