Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful antioxidants support a healthy brain and a desire to interact.
- Protein, phytonutrients, and L-carnitine help get your dog moving and interested in playing.
- Vitamins C and E support a healthy immune system.
- Chicken kibble recipe is delicious and the high-quality ingredients are easy to digest.
- Essential fatty acids help keep the coat soft and shiny.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
dog won't eat this food
I'm really bummed....we had the 7+ perfect digestion dry food and my dog stopped eating it, and had no interest after a while. and stopped eating it. He has absolutely no interest in this either. and won't eat it. He has not been a picky eater until I started feeding him Hills after he needed a prescription recipe for a short time. It looks like I'll have to try a different brand of senior food or just feed him the 7+ canned beef stew since he loves that. I know Hills is an excellent brand but I wish they had beef in the dry food recipes that might help.
great for our senior pup
Our vet recommended we change to a senior diet for our gal, we should have done it sooner. It's become very difficult finding senior food at our local stores, so I was thrilled to find the great selection at Chewy.com Quick shipment, reasonable pricing, and I love that as an autoship cutomer I have access to a vet. Thank you!!!
Great product, great service!
I've always had the highest regard for Hill's Science Diet. I found their Senior Vitality dry food at Chewy at a competitive price and convenient delivery! I'll definitely have Chewy as my "Go-to" for this from now on! Thank you!
Pups love it
Both my lab and senior catahula love it! They’ve only been on it a month, so we shall see as far as joint mobility and senior alertness.
I am Spirit. Mom said she adopted me 9 years ago and that I was rescued. At my house I always get jammy food which Mom orders from Cewy for me and my kitty siblings, Huckleberry and Esperanto. Mom says that Chewy is the best company to deal with and that they care about us. Spirit
The Relief My Dog Needed!
I adopted my dog in 2019. He is a mix of Australian Cattle Dog, Blue Heeler, and I'm sure something else! His birthdate is unknown but the vet's guess was 9 years when I brought him home. His skin was constantly inflamed, he was always so itchy! I think I tried 7 different foods over a year and a half until a vet technician (who is also a personal friend) told me that this is the brand to try. He said their vet sees so many dog allergy issues and listed all the foods those dogs were eating and it was nearly every brand I had him try! He said the healthy animals they saw ate this and one other brand. So I decided to give this brand a shot first. I saw improvement in his skin, his energy, and his coat in less than 30 days! He is like a brand new dog now! I do worry about the stock issues because it is VERY hard to find this specific food around me but Chewy hasn't failed me yet! So it deserves all 5 stars! (The photo attached is my dog, Ace! I do hold copyright for this media.)
Hills Science Diet for Senior Dogs
Winston seems to be thriving on this new feed. He's around 13 or 14 years old and had been losing weight. Vet recommended a senior diet and he is very happy with it!
prefers small kibble
I tired the (above) Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality, chicken, and my 20lb. dog liked it but she prefers the Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality, Mini and Small bite chicken. I haven't given her any of the HIll's Salmon yet but I expect her to love it. We've always been pleased with Chewy.
Changing food again.....
My greyhound is a picky eater. She is also 10 years old. I decided to switch to a food for seniors. She loved it, no issues with the gradual change over. Chewy made this so easy. #1 my choice was readily available #2 delivered to my door, #3 in a very reasonable time frame. I love Chewy, my cat loves the Chewy box and the dog loves it's contents.Win - Win at the Lane house!!
The good and the bad
Discontinued my previous senior labs dog food. I trust Hill's SD with my other 2 dogs so I switched to this. He is transitioning well and enjoys the food. My issue is it WAS only available 3.5lb and 12.5lb bag. The 21.5lb was out of stock. You are paying almost $50 for that 12.5lb bag and if you have a bigger dog, then your dog food bill just went up a considerable amount. That would have warranted 3 stars BUT THEN I just noticed, they are now out of the 12.5lb bag as well. So I will either need to re-transition in the middle of a transition or find a new supplier. This is the 3rd time in a few years that my dog food was either discontinued or out of stock and I was forced to switch. That is getting real old and if I can't trust Chewy to keep their inventory stocked then I'm going elsewhere.