Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This USA-made food comes in a tear-open pouch that provides your feline friend with a single-serving meal.
- The wet consistency is easy to consume and the mouthwatering flavors attract any picker eater.
- Featuring chunks of tuna tossed in a tasty sauce, offering your senior sidekick a complete and balanced diet.
- Digestible ingredients come packed with protein to help maintain lean muscles.
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids support your girl’s immune system so she’s well protected through every milestone.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken & Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.83Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Ocean Fish Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.45Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Dinner Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$20.76Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8 oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Beef Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets...||Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||With Grain||With Grain|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch, Variety Pack||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Minced|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
My senior 11 year old kitty won't eat much these days. I've been trying to get him to also eat some hip and joint supplements to also help but he refused EVERYTHING. I got him some of this and he LOVES it. Also he will still eat it if I put the hip and joint supplements in it. So it's a really big win in this house. Only down side he won't that much of the chunk. And he hates the chicken flavor but each kitty to there own.
We bought since the same item in the 5.5 oz can hasn't been available. Go through them very quickly.
Kitty loves tuna.
For the past ten years, I've bought kitty Hills Chicken. Now, all she wants is the tuna...who knew? I'm donating all the chicken. After health issues in the past with another kitty over food, I only buy Hills now.
Tried A New Brand
I have fed Royal Canin for years. During the pandemic I could no longer get it. Decided to try some new varieties of premium food and Hill's has a good reputation, plus my cat is older. The Hill's Science Diet tuna dinner for 7+ has been his favorite among those I have tried and thus a new favorite of mine.
Finicky Eaters are a challenge
I’m not faulting the food. My guy will lick the juice and leave the food. Finding something for a sensitive tummy has become a challenge!
My cat's favorite wet food and flavor
This product is hard to find right now. Local pet stores have limited supply if any. Chewy thank goodness has it in stock and I am able to have it autoship. Hill's Science Diet is one of the few wet cat foods manufactured in the USA and not Thailand.
My older cat needing extra hydrations prefers this flavor over the chicken. Likes the extra gravy/sauce in the packets especially. Only complaint is that some of the pieces are oddly larger than others. Depending on your cat, may need to cut up a few of the pieces for better ease of eating.
My cats liked the canned version, but OH SO MUCH LOVE these Tuna pouches! Both are picky eaters and want nothing but the best! These fill the bill. But, I must say, it’s been hard ordering them because they always seem to be out to stock.
Dharma loves this food
My kitty loves this food! It’s her favorite. I hope she likes the other flavor I got her for Christmas too!
Nothing like the canned version
The pouch version of the tender tuna dinner is nothing like the canned version, it is watery and my cat would not go near it.