Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A small kibble food shown to support hip and joint health from day 1.
- EPA from fish oil promotes mobility and joint health in small-breed dogs.
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin support your adult dog's joint health.
- Uses a balanced set of minerals to promote strong bones in little canines.
- Made in the USA with natural, global ingredients you can trust, plus added vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Healthy Weight Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Light Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Pug Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 5.8-oz, case of 24$51.84Chewy Price$57.29List Price$49.25Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum...||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Natural, With Grain||Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
Love Chewy for my dog supplies
Ordered my Science Diet and got a 35% discount on my 1st order and 5% discount for my next orders when I subscribed. My ordered arrived promptly.
not great for my dog
I’ve tried this harness 3 times now and each time the fit was a problem. My puppy is an mini aussiechon with a wide girth and short legs. She is 20 lbs at 1 year old and neither the small or medium/small work. The latter might have except the cording is much wider causing irritation to her ‘underarms’. It also tore (possibly chewed) for each side. So I’ve switched her back to Frisco no pull and she seems comfortable. These were same brands as shown in Chewy but purchased at trainer’s facility and at another dealer.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites
I have a Standard Poodle with hip dysplasia and thought this was a good choice of dry food for him. He is not a picky eater and will eat it (not his favorite though). But I am glad I have this choice for him because of his hip problems.
Great food !!
Just switched from another Science Diet dry food and my dogs really love the taste of this.
Small old dogs
I have had a problem getting food for my small old dogs. First they are old enough to realize that the kibbles I buy for them does not taste as good as pizza. But they actually like this food better than what I had been getting them. So win win.
Dogs love it. Good quality for a kibble.
Many people look down on Science Diet, but remember, they have the backing of proven science and $ for funding studies in animal nutrition. The first to have medically proven therapeutic diets for dogs back in the 40’s.
I love my new food
My parents had to put me on a diet and my vet recommended this food. I love it and have from the first. No problems switching for me. Thanks Chewy
New dog food
Molly likes the small pieces and taste. She tells me at 8am every day that it’s time for breakfast. And again at 5pm for dinner.
My furry babies love!!!
My shih-tzu’s love Hill’s Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility small bites! Especially my female she’s picky and she won’t eat but she is been eating her brother’s food that’s how much she loves it! He loves it just as much. I love the ingredients in it. Highly recommend.
Lizzie likes this
I bought this type because it promised to improve mobility and joint health. Also I wanted Lizzie to have this because of the vitamins and extra immune system benefits. She is a rescue and a medium size dog. When I got her all her front teeth were gone, so that is why I ordered the small bite. It has been 2 weeks since I received this Diet from Hill's Science. She likes the food. I was a little worried at first about the food, it had a strong odor of fish oil. But Lizzie had no problem with it at all. I would recommend this type of food for your older dog.