Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains antioxidants and vitamins C and E without artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
- Aids in cultivating a healthy microbiome and overall digestive well-being.
- Premium dry food that supports regular and healthy stools.
- Includes an exclusive blend of prebiotics, whole grain oats, and pumpkin.
- Real, high-quality salmon is the most important ingredient.
- Aids in cultivating a healthy microbiome and overall digestive well-being in cats over age 7.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Age Defying Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, N/A||—||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Digestion, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Great food for older cats
I have fed this to our three older cats (20, 17 and 13). I do feed them some other food (canned, mousse, a few treats), but they really like this taste and crunch of the Adult Perfect Digestion. Maybe TMI, but it seems to keep them regular.
We have a seven month old medium haired kitten that has had loose bloody stools on and off since we adopted her. We tried everything to no avail. The vet gave us a bag of Science Diet Perfect Digestion to try and the problem was gone within a couple of days. She is so much more comfortable and happy and we are no longer chasing her with baby wipes multiple times a day. Our other cat loves it, too. Definitely worth paying a little extra.
I finally found the one my cat enjoys!
My cat has been suffering from digestive problems for a year, I've tried different brands and this is the one he really enjoys, and no more stomach issues! highly recommended :)
Salmon dry cat food
My cat never likes dry food when it is fresh in her bowl. However, today I put out two fresh bowls of food for her and she immediately went to the new 3 lb. (trial package) of Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food. Must be one happy cat since she didn't wait for a few hours before eating. Hope ;you keep the new Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon food in your inventory.
Finally on the right track.
My kitty just had her first firm stool in 10 months. I'm sorry that I didn't try Science Diet before now. My 10 year old kitty had a blockage last year and after making it through that she bounced back well but quit having firm stools. I tried other big name sensitive formulas but no luck. Finally a few weeks ago I decided to try Science Diet before taking her in for testing. It has taken almost 2 weeks but now I feel like we're on the right track. This was also my opportunity to put her on a diet to loose a little weight and by following the guidelines on the bag she is satisfied with the 1/2 cup per day. If she continues on this right path I will be saving a ton on testing and that more than makes up for the cost of the food. (she's still going for her usual check-up though)
Cat loves it!
I just ordered this to start integrating into my cat’s diet, who frequently has gi issues. She LOVES it. She waits by her bowl for it which she’s never done before!
Dry Salmon Food.
She does not like to eat it out of a bowl but will eat them off a white paper towel!!
Fish-hating cat with IBD loves it
Gus, 9, has IBD and has been on Royal Canin digestive prescription food for a year. I recently tried Nulo single ingredient which he loves but which Chewy doesn't carry. I rescued a dog and the vet nixed my Orijen food for him and recommended Hill Science Diet instead. I'm working on switching the cats over to HSD as well. Bought this for Gus knowing that he detests fish, but as the other option is chicken, to which he is allergic, and was shocked that he devours it. Chewy staff, please consider adding the Nulo variety to your offerings for cats with IBD and other digestive issues.
helps with puking
i noticed my cats were throwing up more often than seemed normal for cats prone to scarfing their food and then running around the house at warp speed, so i switched them slowly to this food and it’s been going really well. they also seem to be having better poops. worth a shot if you have cats with sensitive tummies.
Happy cat/Happy Owner
I’ve been a customer of Hill’s Science for a number of years. When this new digestive formula recently came out I decided to give it a whirl. Not expecting any of the 4 cats to like it being Salmon. They LOVE IT! They have been on it for about a month now and rarely touch the chicken formula that I’m trying to use up. We have a winner