Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This USA-made food comes in an easy-to-open pouch that provides your feline friend with a single-serving meal.
- The wet consistency and mouthwatering flavors will please your picky eater.
- Features chunks of chicken in a tasty gravy sauce, offering your kitten a complete and balanced diet.
- Digestible ingredients come packed with protein to help encourage strong muscle growth.
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids support your kitty’s immune system so can develop at the purr-fect pace.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$24.76Chewy Price$23.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.94Chewy Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Loaf in Sauce Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Young Kittens, 3.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Persian Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Indoor Kitten Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken & Pea Recipe Kitten Dry Food, 2-lb bag$16.78Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food for Newborn Kittens, Pregnant & Nursing Cats, 3.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Classic Salmon & Ocean Fish Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Water, Poultry Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Kitten Loves This!
My 4 month old kitten is a big fan of this food. It seems to be his favorite of the 3-4 different gravy foods I've let him sample. We are using it now as his primary nutrition.
She'd rather go hungry
I got this food for my new kitten as she was still pretty young and was still adapting to hard food. I have all my cats on Hills so I didn't expect much fuss. It IS the expensive brand after all. Unfortunately, she REALLY doesn't like this food and will actually just go hungry rather than eat it. (Which is unacceptable for kittens) I've had to switch her food entirely to get her eating again. I guess I have a picky eater.
Both my kittens love it!
My kittens love this stuff. We've tried the canned version, and there's no comparison—George wouldn't touch the canned kind because he loves the thinner gravy. Only issue is it's currently out of stock almost everywhere!
A bit pricey
Good product judging by Mitsy devouring her food and cleaning up her plate. I don’t mind that it is a bit watery but I found it rather expensive (compared to all the other cat food I get from you)
Perfect for kitties who love wet food
This is perfect for kitties who love wet food. My kitten loves wet food, but I am not a fan of dealing with canned wet cat food. These pouches are easy to dispense and don't have as strong of a smell. I don't have to deal with an open (and sharp) can to deal with either. I recommend it to anyone with a kitten who loves wet food.
Not so sure about this
First of all, this is not the same consistency as the canned version of the same name. The gravy is more diluted. The packets are convenient to use. My biggest complaint is the cost. It is almost twice as expensive as the canned version. I was in a bind and had to order this because my kitten has intestinal issues and can only eat this food for now. I hope Hills gets it together (I was informed that they had a shortage of the actual cans) so they can offer the canned version consistently in the future.
Kiiten won’t eat
Sadly my little guy won’t eat this. I tried slowly transitioning by adding to his current food but the little stinker won’t fall for it and walks away.
Tasty But Large
My kittens seem to really enjoy the sauce of this pouch, but the nuggets of food are pretty large for them to chomp. Will try when they're a little older (currently 3 months old).
Hills Tender Chicken
Kittens didn't like it unable to chew digest so I spend a lot of money on something they can't eat
Boots loves it
This has more gravy than the canned version I usually use. She loves it.