Hill's Science Diet Indoor Kitten Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality ingredients and prebiotic fibers contribute to good health for a tidier litter box.
- Natural DHA from fish oil support healthy brain and eye development.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Dry Kitten Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$29.20Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 24$44.96Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.71Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Spayed/Neutered Dry Cat Food, 2.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
281 Customer Reviews
Both Kittens Love
I have two 6-month old kittens. I have fed them Science Diet Indoor Kitten since I adopted them 3 months ago. I free-feed this food, and they share one can of wet food at night. If I don't top off their bowl of dry food each day, it is all gone the next day. They love it and often choose it over their wet food. My only criticism is that it is higher in carbs than a cat should have (hence the 4 stars), but I think that is typical of dry kibble. As for the claim that the Indoor formula helps with litter box waste, I think any premium brand could make this claim, as compared to cheaper brands with inferior ingredients and fillers. This is the only dry food I've fed these babies so I don't know how it compares. One of the kittens is prone to looser stools almost daily, but we are still experimenting with wet foods, and I'm betting it has more to do with that than with this food. I'm happy with the quality ingredients (and the lack of certain other ingredients like carrageenan) and with the fact that it makes my kittens happy while we go through the wet food drama.
Recommended by my Vet
My 4 month old kitty loves this food. She had been on some store bargain kitty food when I re-homed her and had choked on that brand a couple of times. She has not choked on this new food at all. This food has smaller pieces. (She still has her baby teeth).
I adopted my kitten from the shelter and they were feeding this food so I just continued with it. She loves it.
My Kitten Loves this!
My 3 month old Kitten Maggie loves this food! Shes been on it since she weaned onto dry food. Very nutritious, she is so healthy and hyper. Im currently on my second bag!
Brand has a good reputation
A very balanced diet for my 6 month old kittens. Have been using their prescription diets for years.
Dry food Problem
I like the cat necessities delivered to my door. The speed in which I received it was great. Only the dry cat food was open and all over the box.
I recently adopted a kitten and haven't had one for 7 years. Things are so different now and it's hard to find a brand you can trust. I feed science diet to my 3 older cats so I knew I wanted to try it out for the new guy as well. Luckily, he loves it! He gobbles it down without a problem and the vet is very happy with his body condition and growth!
Recommended by my vet. Kittens like it. I combine it with another chow because this food has added fillers and grains.
Quality cat food for kittens
I trust this brand of cat food to always deliver high quality food for my kiddos. We recently took in a kitten & she tried to eat our big cat food & I realized she needed something more her size. She had no issues with the Hill’s Science Diet Indoor Kitten dry food. She didn’t gulp it down, but ate on it steadily throughout the day. My only slight issue with the food is the price. But you get what you pay for. I prefer dry food that doesn’t have corn, or if it does, it’s way down on the ingredient list.
Excellent food for kittens
Archie and Harry love this food! They are 6 months old and very happy, healthy, and playful!