Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets...||Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
About This Item
- The perfect balance of the delicious taste of tender chicken chunks in gravy.
- Includes 50 vital nutrients and 25 vitamins to support your kitten’s development.
- Delicious formula also helps promote lean muscle, important for growing kittens.
- Free of artificial flavors and preservatives for the perfect balance of taste and nutrition.
- A complete and balanced diet recommended for kittens under 1 year of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$24.29Chewy Price$28.50List Price$23.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.19Chewy Price$28.06List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
ok for the price, dented cans
We got this for our kitten since it’s what she was used to eating. It seems to be recommended by vets and is a very popular choice overall. However, the ingredient makeup and price point do not make it one of the best. It seems like the brand makes up the cost. If you are searching for something better or more affordable, there are other, better similar foods. Taste wise, our kitten is fine with this, but she doesn’t seem to be a picky eater. The pieces are a great size for her to easily consume. Buying the cans is more cost effective than the individual pouches. When we ordered the cans they were in a box with some more fragile items, and the other items were crushed. A majority of the cans also have dents in them. Thankfully nothing spilled.
Only ate the gravy...
Kittens are about 6 months old and refuse to eat the chunks, only eating the gravy. What a waste.
Kitten soft cat food
My kitten loves this food!! It doesn’t matter what the flavor is, he just devours it , as if he never tasted it before.
Not just for kittens
Our vet recommended for our elderly cat who was losing weight. (Extra protein). Chewy delivered fast. Packaged perfectly. Our cat accepted the food easily and is doing well. Wish it came in the smaller cans though, because she eats smaller portions more frequently.
Vet loved, Cat tentative
It's so hard to find food specifically for kittens! So I went with this due to it being science-backed and vet recommended. My kitten would eat all of it for a couple of month but then started to reject it. He would only eat half a can even though he's getting bigger and then would ravenously steal the older cats' food. Now I'm left with two large flats of this food that he refuses to eat. :(
Not for young kittens
As a foster to 8 kittens, I was disappointed to spend so much money on a food they can’t eat. This is NOT a pâté, it is chunks. They didn’t like the sauce even.
Kitten food for the kitties!
Purchased for the local shelter. Science Diet canned kitten food was specifically requested by the shelter. Love the convenience of ordering online and having it delivered directly to the shelter!
Lavern and I LoVe our Hill’s TenDer ChiKin diNNer. It’S sOOper tasTy!! We cAn’T get enoUGh :-)~
Don’t order cans
The product itself is good, my kitten loves it. I don’t recommend ordering cans though. I ordered a case. When it arrived, several of the cans were smashed and a couple of them had opened up. So the cans that weren’t smashed were all sticky with cat food and I had to wash them all off and throw some away.
Kittens hate this food, wish we had tried before I bought a case