Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA in Washington State with real cheese.
- Lactose free and perfect for sensitive puppy tummies.
- Grain-free, soy-free and high in fat and protein.
- Satisfying, dense texture that dogs love.
- Crafted using a traditional Himalayan style cheese without the lactose.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$11.34Chewy Price$10.77Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$6.06Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.76Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, Small$8.39Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$6.40Chewy Price$7.48List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Dog Treats, 3 count$19.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$6.40Chewy Price$7.48List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$6.40Chewy Price$7.48List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems All-Natural Yak Cheese Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dealchewmeter Yaky Mixed Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, 9.75-oz bag$11.40Chewy Price$31.98List Price$10.83Autoship Price
- DealpeaksNpaws Yak Milk Small Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 9 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
224 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these yak chew churros
These are soft unlike the other yak chews that are hard. Easily break them in to smaller chunks and can be given as treats. My dog loves them
mom dog of two
I bought these for my elderly dog because he used to love the Himalayan yak bones but was having a hard time chewing on them. These are a lot softer and he is able to enjoy them
My puppy loves these! Easy to digest, all natural, and no grain or corn ! Found this in a small store, they cannot get them anymore. I checked with chewy and YES, they had them!
My dog loves these treats!! He is very picky! So glad I found these chews....
Pup likes them, but not long lasting like I'd hoped
My 4 months old puppy is super food motivated, so I have been trying to find something that will keep him occupied and chewing on something he's supposed to :) We were concerned that the regular Himalayan Yak Chews were too hard for his puppy teeth although he LOVED them, so I thought I'd give this a try since it says it's a bit softer. Well, he did love these, but they were a bit too soft and he ate a stick in about 5 minutes! I'll use them as a special treat for sure, but if you're looking for something that lasts longer than 5-10 minutes, I'd go for a bully stick which my pup does great with!
Great taste not TOO hard
My 2.5 yr old had a dental cleaning and my vet called to tell me to stop giving him hard treats as he’d chipped the enamel on one of his teeth. Doc was worried he’d eventually fracture a tooth. My dog loves Himalayan Chews. These are much softer. Sure they go quicker but I’m feeling better about his teeth when he enjoys these.
Dog Says Yuk
My dog, who eagerly eats everything, including non-food items doesn't like these at all. She doesn't even like to smell them.
my dogs LOVE these
They both love these but go through them way too fast So I slice them to about 20 treats per stick and use them for "special" grooming time treats.
Dogs love these
All three of my dogs love these churros. It takes my two Goldendoodle puppies (35lbs) about 20 minutes to eat these and my 15lb Chihuahua mix a little longer.
Small dog loves them
I got these as a gift for an older dog who is a very picky eater if it is not human food of her humans plate. She is over weight and I was hoping this would help her with something to do other then begging from her elderly owners. She also has a difficult time chewing and has missing teeth. She loves these!