Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Chicken Dog Treats, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA in Washington State with real chicken.
- Lactose free and perfect for sensitive puppy tummies.
- Grain-free, soy-free and high in fat and protein.
- Satisfying, dense texture that dogs love.
- Crafted with traditional Himalayan cheese and still lactose free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$13.53Chewy Price$12.85Autoship Price
- dealHimalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, X-Large$17.47Chewy Price$20.49List Price$16.60Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$18.97Chewy Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, Large, bundle of 2$22.48Chewy Price$21.36Autoship Price
- Yeti Dog Chew Large Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 2 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Small Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 9 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems All-Natural Yak Cheese Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Yeti Dog Chew Medium Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 2 count$16.79Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.95Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats, 12 count$13.90Chewy Price$13.21Autoship Price
- dealHimalayan Pet Supply barkCHEW Turmeric Jerky Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.43Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.16Autoship Price
- dealchewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, Small$9.58Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.10Autoship Price
- Bully Sticks 7" Dog Treats, 50 count$159.88Chewy Price$151.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Cheese||Cheese||Cheese||Cheese|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Good Chew That Lasts
Teething puppy loves them. 3 in package lets me have one on the porch, one in my office and one near his crate. Solid chews that must taste good because he really sticks with them.
Good for small breeds
If you have a big breed puppy, they will still eat it in a few minutes, but for small breeds puppies will last days. My big puppy found it delicious, nonetheless.
Not as durable as I had hoped
The himalayan chews have been a big hit in our house but my two huskies like the chicken flavor over the cheese ones. They battle over the chicken flavored stick in the multipack from another brand. They loved these, but where the other brand endures several days of near-constant chewing, these lasted (checks watch) about 15 seconds. Dogs like them but I need more bang for my buck.
Both my little dogies love these so much that they never let it go and eat over half a bone at a time! The chicken flavor is a favorite for them!
Not what I expected We wanted this as an alternative to the Himalayan chews(which we love!!) This was a disappointment-I put it down walked away and it had been eaten!! A milk bone takes longer to eat than these sticks It’s not a ‘chew’ it’s just a large treat
My 40 pound dog loved these chewy sticks, but she finished one in 10 minutes. She is not a super chewer at all, and from what I read about the product, I thought it would last at least a half hour. So, I was glad it was delicious, but it is too costly to buy this treat on a regular basis.
My puppy loves Yaky treats
Our 3 month old puppy just loves these treats. For her they last for days.
Gone in 60 Seconds
5 stars for dogs liking this product. 0 stars for it actually lasting a while. My 20 lb Sheepadoodle finished a stick in ~10 minutes or so. I gave one to a friend’s ~30lb border collie mix and he annihilated most of it in a minute.
Great for older dog
I have a 13 year old dog who has had extensive dental work done and only has 14 teeth left. The level 3 treats are great for him to chew on for a few hours. If you have a monster chewer, you would probably need a higher level.
Normally great product - but arrived rancid!
My dog LOVES her Himalayan chews. When they get too small for her to chew, we soak in water and then stick it in the microwave to "puff." She then waits, not so patiently, for them to cool down for her too chew on. We have had no problem with them except this last order. I opened a pack of three and a HORRID smell came out of them - all of the chews were covered in a milky white film. Normally, the chews have a smoky smell to them - the last pack was rancid. We have never had this problem with Himalayan's before.