Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA in Washington State with real Himalayan style cheese.
- Crafted with traditional Himalayan cheese and still lactose free.
- Grain-free, soy-free and high in fat and protein.
- Satisfying, dense texture that dogs love.
- Easily digestible for a happy tummy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$11.34Chewy Price$13.53List Price$10.77Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$18.78Chewy Price$17.84Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Large Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 1 count$7.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, Large$10.10Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Small Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 9 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems All-Natural Yak Cheese Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Value Pack Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$36.26Chewy Price$34.45Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Medium Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 2 count$12.62Chewy Price$11.99Autoship Price
- chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, Small$9.80Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.31Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$6.40Chewy Price$7.48List Price$6.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||New: Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
They loved it but...
Both of my dogs loved these but one ate it in 1 day and the other ate it in 2 days. I will be trying the higher density for my chewers.
Waist of money
These were way thinner than they look on the picture. My dog finished one in less than one minute. I was highly disappointed. Not worth the price. I would not recommend or buy these again
Weren’t good quality for the price
I like to buy the Himalayan cheese bones for my dog Luna who is allergic to everything. She loves them but this brand was horrible quality. I’m upset and Wish I would’ve gone with the more expensive Himalayan bones. It’s a waste to get these ones!
Vegetarian Chewy chews
My boys loved these. Thor, My great Pyrenees is a heay chewer and ate his with in 15 mins. My lab, Buddy, bill has half the chew from a few weeks ago..
Pieces too small
I got these for my dogs to chew. 3 were long and stick like, but there were 3 thumb length ones that I'm afraid will get stuck in the dog's throat.
Not the ones you can microwave - potato starch, not cheese
As the title states, you can not microwave these to turn them into a puffed up cheeto style dog treat when they get small. The ingredients for this one are Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative). And if you microwave the left over piece you will have a horrible stinking mess to throw out. The correct ingredients for the ones you can create the huge puffy cheetos style treats are: Yak's milk, cow's milk, lime juice and sea salt. Take the small bit and soak in water 15m, remove from water and microwave for about 2m. Listen for the pops as the water steams out (sounds like popcorn as it puffs). Once the whole thing has puffed, stop cooking. It will be huge. Chewy does sell some sold that meet this criteria. Just make sure yours do not have the potato starch and you can try it. My dogs love the cheetos after they've worn one down too small.
Not what I was looking for.
My 20lb spitz mix doesn’t really chew these, she just eats them. They’re gone in minutes. For comparison, it takes her about 30-45 minutes to chew through most of a bully stick.
Great instant eat type treat
Holistically speaking, these are great. If you're looking for longevity in chewing, go with the longer lasting yak milk chew instead. This a good quickie version - especially for sick dogs who are on the mend. It's a great snack for healthy saliva production & can be easily chewed & digested by young & old alike. I'd equate it to Graham Crackers vs Ginger Snaps. These are the crackers & the hard chews are the snaps.
Great for teething
Bought this for teething cavalier. She can chew and finish it in 90 minutes but it’s a unique flavor after hours of other monotonous teething chews. No impact on digestion! Highly recommend, and softer for puppies :-)
Nope! Dog won't touch
I have a Maltese 11yr old and he won't touch the treat