The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from human-grade ingredients in a human food facility. Now your dog can eat like you!
- A delicious and nutritious add-on for dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages.
- Meat, liver, oats, beneficial fats, and probiotics are cold-pressed into bite-sized clusters.
- Dehydrated in order to hold the nutrients, taste, and smell of the honest ingredients.
- Free of artificial flavors or preservatives, GMOs, gums, carrageenan, feed-grade ingredients, meat meals or fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Beef Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$26.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.55Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Turkey Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$91.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$87.39Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$83.29Chewy Price$84.99List Price$79.13Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Small Breed Dog Food, 10-lb bag$44.08Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.88Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Fish & Oat Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Turkey & White Fish Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$47.03Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.68Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$88.10Chewy Price$89.99List Price$83.69Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Chicken Recipe Puppy Blend Grain-Free Dog Food, 20-lb bag$88.19Chewy Price$89.99List Price$83.78Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Beef Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 2-lb box$26.45Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.13Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Turkey Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Puppy Blend Dog Food, 20-lb bag$78.53Chewy Price$84.99List Price$74.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Potatoes, Lentils...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Dehydrated Turkey, Organic Oats, Dehydrated Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Natural, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||Low-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Dog Loves, But Too Big For Small Boy
My dog loves Honest Kitchen food so much and I love being able to switch it up between the wet and dry food. Teddy loves this food and you can tell how excited he is to eat it, but he is a 13 pound dog and the pieces are too big for his tiny mouth. Luckily the bits are easy to break into Teddy-sized bits, but it does take away the convenience factor of the dry food. I will likely buy it again, but would love it if The Honest Kitchen would make this in small dog sized kibble.
Happy and Satisfied
I have been searching for a dog food that isn’t complete garbage that my picky girl would eat. I have tried just about everything under the sun, and nothing till I switched to the honest kitchen. She loves it. Has eaten every bite and not one protest. And after my research about feed grade versus human grade, this brand is a no brainer! I’m not going back to the other feed grade trash now that I found this, the honest kitchen!!
Love everything, but...
I love this food and so does my dog. Has helped a lot with his GI issues. Unfortunately, I have to remove a star because half the bag is basically crumbs and dust. I can mix it with canned food or some broth but it's basically not measurable and unusable unless for treats.
With recent difficulties accessing HK dehydrated food, we decided to try the kibble product. Trialed a 5# bag which our 13+ years old, 44# Brittany liked and had no problem transitioning to. This is softer then usual kibble which does tend to break apart somewhat, as others have noted. We had no problem with that, and are about to open our first large bag. Have used HK dehydrated varieties the past 3 years and been very satisfied, recommending it to many friends. Appreciate content and quality.
My dog is enjoying it so far
I had been making homemade dog food for about 6 months for my Golden retreiver because I could not find a commercial dog food that didn't upset his stomach or he just didn't like. I feed my my dog grains as that was what recommended by my vet. I love that this food has a simple food label and that there are no peas, lentils or potato in this food. So far so good!
Bought wrong protein :(
Sadly when I ordered this I inadvertently ordered chicken which does not agree with my dog. I was hoping to switch him to this food but he hasnt done well with chicken in the past
We switched our dog to Honest Kitchen Chicken and Oat within the last year. She likes it very much. My only complaint - every bag has several inches of crushed kibble at the bottom. It is excessive and more than I have ever experienced with any other kibble dog food (and I have purchased many brands over the past 14 years). Would love for Honest Kitchen to figure out a way to package their kibble without so much waste at the bottom of each bag.
Good Food With a Drawback
This appears to be good quality food, but there needs to be improvement on the processing of the clusters. They break down quite a bit and the bottom of the bag always has about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of meal.
Can't Eat Peas & Potatoes
We did the full allergy labs for our Lab & found that he does not tolerate peas or potatoes. If you've read many labels, they're in nearly every food on the market, incl. limited ingredient foods & Honest Kitchen often has these ingredients as well. This variety, does Not. I also buy Merrick canned meat, which I add to the mix. Of course, he's a Lab, so he will eat anything I put down. Can't speak to that if you have a picky eater.
My Dog Pack Love this Food
We switched from another brand since losing my dog who had dietary restrictions due to food allergies. While the other brand was quite good on ingredients it was processed and probably overcooked. This brand is supposedly less overcooked or processed (more freeze dried) and still contains the ingredients I look for, such as, meat, some grains, vegetables, fruits, and necessary supplements. When I read labels I hate to see just meat by products and a list of chemicals additives. It was an easy transition and my dogs seem to love it.