The Honest Kitchen Parmesan Pecks Chicken, Parmesan & Cranberry Recipe Dog Treats, 8-oz bagBy The Honest Kitchen
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA using wholesome ingredients you can recognize.
- At only four calories per cookie, these training treats can easily be snapped in half for extra calorie control or for smaller mouths.
- Heart-shaped treats combine mouthwatering free-range chicken and real parmesan cheese into one irresistible bite.
- Made in small batches, these delicious cookies are packed with flavor—not calories—to create a crave-worthy snack without compromise.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat, or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Barley, Chicken, Rolled Oats...||Barley, Duck, Rolled Oats...||Barley, Beef, Rolled Oats...||Pumpkin, Ground Oats, Barley...||Pumpkin, Ground Oats, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control, Non-GMO||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Form||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Excellent treat, easy to dispense/adjust
My puppy absolutely loves these and they are easy to digest for his finicky system. The size is good for puppies and the treats can easily be broken in half for more size flexibility. They keep well and have been a big hit in all flavor options.
Big Hit At Our House
All 3 dogs love the Honest Kitchen Brand Treats. We have 2 Labradors and believe it or not, one of them is a picky eater. He loves these a lot! Our 13 year old terrier enjoys them as well.
My Lab mixes love these treats
My 14 year old fussy eater Lab mix loves these and so does my six year old Lab mix.
Not up to Honest Kitchen Standards
Treats are all crumbled and broken in the bag. Not really able to put in my pocket and use as treats and rewards. My dogs are not keen for them either. I thought the Parmesan would give them an enticing smell. No such luck.
Honest Kitchen has another winner!
We like these treats for many reasons....low in calories, easy to split each treat into 2 smaller pieces, and our dog finds them very palatable. Perfect training treat.
Excellent for Kongs
Scout loves his fillable Kong toy. Fits perfectly yet gives him a challenge! Trustworthy treats!
Makes the transition to cleaner eating easy. Phin gobbles them up.