Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable non toxic materials so they're safe for your loved one.
- They float in water so you have can playtime in the pool or at the beach.
- Unpredictable bounce will have you pup entertained for hours.
- Squeaker built into the center to stimulate interest.
- Bright color so you can easily find it should your pup misplace it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$4.65Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.57Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday TPR Bone Dog Toy, Purple, Small$5.42Chewy Price$6.02List Price
- DealEthical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- DealEthical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 5.75-in$2.15Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealNerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Super Soaker Retriever Toss & Tug Ring Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealNerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$10.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Squeaker Tire Ball Dog Toy, Red$6.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon and Natural Flavor.|
|Material||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1023 Customer Reviews
High Hopes Destroyed
We have two middle-aged large breed dogs that definitely do not chew as much as they used, and it shows in their teeth. I thought I would give this toy a try since it seemed to be a bit more forgiving type of material as opposed to hard plastic, etc. Well, I was super excited to see that both of my dogs really liked it! They were taking turns chewing and playing with it! Unfortunately, the toy only held up for 2 days! They got one of the ends popped off which was not a huge deal since the toy is rather big, and could still be played with. After that, they were getting chunks off at a time, and I had to take it from them and get rid of before they ended up swallowing pieces.
My dogs favorite squeaky ball!!
This is my dogs favorite squeaky ball since he's been a puppy. Now almost three years old, he prefers this ball over all others even once they stop squeaking from him loving them a little too much. We have several in the house and I always buy them in twos or threes to give him a new squeaky ball to make him happy. I hope you continue making these, it's his favorite! I tried the squeak stick, the other ball type that's more durable, but this is his favorite by FAR!
I opened our first Chewy box on our front porch. 8 minutes later, this toy was chewed into 2 parts by our 1 year old Golden doodle, and I threw it into the garbage bin. This toy did not last long enough to make it into our house. Huge disappointment.
Fun toy while it lasts
We ordered this on August 8, received on August 10th. By August 11th it was in the trash. Toy was totally demolished by our aggressive puppy. It is not for aggressive chewers. She loved it while it still squeaked and was fun to play with. The squeaker was gone and did not squeak anymore the day we received it. When the plastic was torn we had to throw it away.
Nope. Not Durable
My 7 month old 27 lb labradoodle chewed this for 10 minutes and out popped the squeaker from the end of the toy. The toy quickly gave way to the the chomping and became many pieces within an hour. Not durable. Not.
Best Chew Toy Ever!
My dog destroys toys like it's her job and until I found this toy I wasn't able to find one that could last more than 15 minutes. This one though... THIS one... It's been around for more than two months of daily use.
This ball is tough!!
My dachshunds have taken every squeaker out of their toy balls. The Dura squeaks really has lasted and is much loved for play by our dogs. It still squeaks!!!
My Destroyer hasnt destroyed it yet !
So far- - My BIG BOXER has not destroyed it ! Surprising and Thrilled. He took right to it and its certainly lasted a long time and durable... He carries it around and hasn't got tired of it. . .
Doesn’t last long
This toy is not durable and didn’t last a few days in the house. I ordered two for my GSD x Alaskan Malamute boys and they chewed them right up. The ends of them were not durable at all. They loved the toys, but I had to throw them away so they didn’t eat the pieces.
Not for extreme chewers
I was looking for a rubbery chew toy for my lab, she's an aggressive chewer, ripped it to pieces in 10 minutes. Looked like she had fun.