I and Love and You Good Golly Gullet Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-protein (79%) treats made entirely out of one ingredient: beef!
- Beef is free range, Brazilian cattle raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones
- Safe & satisfying chew that is easily digestible
- Chewing on these treats helps reduce tartar buildup, supporting your pup's dental health
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or additives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- I and Love and You Cow-Boom! Strips Beef Gullet Dog Chews, 6-in, 5 count$6.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 7 count$24.19Chewy Price$25.95List Price$22.98Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Udder Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.0-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Paddywack Chews 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Cadet Beef Sticks for Dogs, 12-oz bag$20.99Chewy Price$27.09List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Trachea Tubes Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 20 count$65.75Chewy Price$65.80List Price$62.46Autoship Price
- Roam Ossy Cuts Cape Ostrich Dog Treats, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn 12" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.73Chewy Price$11.14Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Bully Stick 9" Dog Treat, 1-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$83.89List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Beef Pizzle Stuffed Esophagus Dog Treat, 3 count, 5 - 6 inches$11.35Chewy Price$10.78Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Odor-Free Bully Spring Dog Treat, 1 count$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Chicken Dog Treat$3.08Chewy Price$3.81List Price$2.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Gullet.||Beef Esophagus||Beef Esophagus||Water Buffalo Cheek||Rabbit, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||—||Rabbit, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
LOVE THEM FOREVER
My two pups absolutely fell in love with these! They have very discriminating taste when it comes to chews, to the point they will drop them at my feet if they don't like them. They run away with these in their mouth and I have to watch to make sure they don't find the bag!
Dog loves them but they really smell!
I tried giving these to my Cairn Terrier and he can eat one in 15 seconds. I bought these to replace the Redbarn Bully Barbells that must be made of gold now judging by their cost. Unfortunately they do smell pretty bad though.
SO stinky/dog LOVES them
The gullet STRIPS this company makes don’t smell nearly as bad as these STICKS. That said, our one year old golden absolutely loves these things.
Have been buying these for a few years and they are great. They are not chew sticks, as much as I consider them treats. They consist of 1 ingredient which is great because my dog has allergies and these are perfect for her system and she absolutely loves them. Highly recommended!
These aren’t long lasting chews but they’re good for digestion and helping avoid tummy troubles. My dog gets very excited about these and they don’t smell as bad as other gullet chews we have previously bought.
My dogs love, love these treats and they are picky eaters!
Good size for a treat, but not for a chew
Not sure why bully sticks got so expensive, but I do like this size as my 60-lb bull terrier mix gobbles them pretty quickly no matter how big they are! I used to think the larger ones would keep her occupied when I left her alone until I saw how fast she eats them.....now I just give her one of these smaller ones as a special occasional treat. She loves 'em!
Good not great
They don’t last long at all. He likes them but they “shred”. Not a true “bully stick” which is what I was expecting. Will not be purchasing again.
"CHEWING PLEASURE" for 3 minutes....
My pup is a one year old 13 pound, small mix. She is not an aggressive chewer... and yet, these were gone in about 3 minutes. I thought maybe she hid it in her hiding spot... NOPE. So just be aware if your pups are aggressive chewers. These are not moderate lasting at all.
Tasty treats but...
My dog LOVES these!! When she hears the package opening she comes without being called and sits instantly, waiting patiently for her treat! The only problem is, she can eat it too fast. I’ve timed her on multiple occasions and it’s literally gone it less than 2 minutes. I’m not sure she’s even chewing it long enough to break it into smaller pieces, so I’ve changed how I give them to her. I cut them in half, bend them a little bit in 3 places, and force them into a toy that she has to work hard at getting them out! I’ll buy them again for this purpose.