I and Love and You Ear Candy Beef Ear Dog Chews, 5 pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from free range, grass fed beef
- Healthy and safe alternative to rawhide
- High in protein, low in fat
- Easy on the tummy
- Promotes dental health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Gnaws Porky Pretzels Dog Treats, 5 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Lucky Premium Treats Chicken Jerky Straws Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$44.93Chewy Price$42.68Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Filled Chew with Pasture-Fed Bison Small Dog Treats, 14 count$13.77Chewy Price$15.69List Price$13.08Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats, 1 count$3.87Chewy Price$6.32List Price$3.68Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Triumph Free Spirit Jerky Bites Deboned Lamb & Butternut Squash Dog Treats, 20-oz container$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet Rawhide Chew Flips Dog Treat, 2-lb$20.62Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Chicken Feet Dog Treats, 25 count bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Chicken & Apple Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Large, 8-oz$9.19Chewy Price$12.41List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Cow Ear.||Beef Esophagus||Pig Skin, Yeast Extract.||Beef Hooves.||Salmon Skin|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||Odor-Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Hickory, Beef, Meat, Herbs & Spices||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Paws Down Gnaw-worthy!
Usually I get cow ear chews from local boutique. Tried these and my dog actually LOVED more and last longer. It's great knowing too that it's NOT rawhide but rather alternative. My Ike broke a molar on a Himalayan (hard bone chew) so these are his new go-to chew to keep the rest of his mouth healthy and provide him with chewing fun. Decent price for bag of 5, they are good sized.
Not nasty! :)
Clean treat that seems to stay that way. Not rawhide and not pigskin and she likes 'em.
A true life saver
These have given me so much freedom - oh my goodness. I hate that one bag only comes with five ears, but I’ve looked up other brands that sell cow ears and this one seems to be the most trustworthy one. My biggest priority was minimal ingredients and easily digestible. One whole ear lasts my 50 lb pit/beagle mix about an hour. When I give these to my smaller 13 lb pup, I cut it in half with heavy duty scissors (it’s not easy haha) bc some are kind of big. But, it lasts him about an hour, too. Overall, SO worth it. Not messy. Clean ingredients. And, I get some me-time.
These are great!
Since I feed 2 dogs it is nice to get an even amount in the bag. They were enjoyed by both dogs. Didn’t have any sticky stuff on them. A good price for their size.
Emma loved it, but gave her bad poop for days....
My pup, Emma, 60 pound husky lab mix rescue, about 7 years old really loved it, but she is still having bad poop... after 5 days... eeek... The ear was so big that I cut it in half and gave only half of it. She really loved it, but that night she had to go out and poop. The next morning, she had bad poop twice. That night she woke us up and had to go out again. I've been giving her Propectalin and it helps a lot. This is day 6 and her poop is finally firming up. I feel so awful. Emma has a sensitive stomach, I should have known. The pigs ears that I normally give her have been greasy, so I wanted to give her something different, never again!!! I do not recommend this for dogs with sensitive stomachs. I do really love this company and trust them, that's why I took a chance on this product.
Standard poodle loves
Gréât natural for sensitive stomachs. Tried many chews and this was the winner. No mess, easy to chew, all natural.
Keeps ‘em busy
Trudy really likes these. They keep her busy for a short while. I only give her one, when I’m near by, to supervise. My previous, elderly girl, sometimes got them stuck on one of her canine teeth.
ear candy cow ears
My Aussies really enjoy these - they're a nice size and provide safe chewing enjoyment for them.
These treats are awesome! My pug is 1 y, 18-20 lbs and these are huge, bigger than his head! He gets so excited about them to the point he tries to bury and hide them in the house so I wont take them away from him! I will say I have tried a few brands, but these are my go to. Yes they are tad more expensive however they are huge, and much more long lasting than others imo. They are soft enough for the little guys and tooth impaired but still hold up for multiple chew sessions.
These are the biggest best ears! My dog is crazy for them! Ordering again.