I and Love and You Oh My Cod! Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, gluten-free and all-natural recipe provides perfectly balanced nutrition for cats of all sizes and life stages.
- Real cod is the first ingredient for a natural boost of protein without by-product meals, artificial flavors or fillers.
- Lovingly made in the USA with only the highest quality, most responsibly sourced and wholesome ingredients available.
- Chock full of unrefined sources of antioxidants and omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Uniquely crafted for cats of all ages—from kittens to seniors, your pet will thrive on this wholesome food their entire life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- I and Love and You Chicken Me Out Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.56Chewy Price$38.99List Price$27.13Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Savory Salmon Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Purrky Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Whascally Wabbit Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- I and Love and You XOXO Salmon & Whitefish Pate Grain-Free Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Chicky-Da-Lish Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$31.34Chewy Price$38.99List Price$29.77Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Chicky-Da-Lish, Salmon Chanted Evening and Tuna Fintastic Stew Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$29.56Chewy Price$28.08Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Salmon Chanted Evening Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price$36.07Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Variety Pack Wholly Cow!, Savory Salmon and Purrky Turkey Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 3$44.34Chewy Price$42.12Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Duck Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$37.92Chewy Price$36.02Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Beef Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$26.16Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.82Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Turkey Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$29.91Chewy Price$37.92List Price$28.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cod, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Rabbit, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon, Chicken, Salmon Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
Watered-down from 3 oz can formulation
I like this food for my 17 yr old. She likes the food. I'm not very happy though w/ I And Love And You. The major Florida-based supermarket chain near me has this only in 3 oz cans. It's dense food, not watered down. I don't feed my cats the aluminum from the cans -- no one does. So I want a larger 5 oz cans, which gives you, you expect, more FOOD for your money and less aluminum. Chewy carries the 5 oz can.. However I noticed w/ this food in 5 oz cans I And Love And You has WATERED IT DOWN. It's less dense, more water. You buy the larger can expecting more food for your money, more value, and you're not getting it. So in summary the good is quality food - It's indeed super-premium. The concern among top exec's at I And Love And You is not for value for the human customer/purchaser.
Good quality ingredients and my cats love it
My cats love this food. The vet warned us not to feed a lot of fish but I give this occasionally as a treat and to keep their appetites up as they get a bit older. I'm a little concerned about the added DL methionine and zinc because that can contribute to anemia.
Not my kind of fish
my cats are so picky I buy food to feed the raccoons. I was hoping that they would eat this, and they did take two licks and walked away. Now I have 11 cans and an opened one in the frig that they won't eat. I am having a hard time finding cat food in my local stores. Most of the shelves are bare. I think I have found a food that they like and I order a lot of it, and then they won't eat it. I wish you had a sample pack of different kinds, I might get lucky and find something they will like.
Changed recipe, cat no longer eats
What happened? This was the only flavor that all 4 of my cats would agree on and now they have changed something. My pickiest cat turns her nose up to the newest order I received. She refused to eat for an entire week, I searched my basket of cans and found one can that had a different expire date (meaning it was from my last order) and she instantly ran up to the plate and ate every ounce. Unfortunately this was the only can left from the previous order and now she no longer eats again. The newer formula is definitely oiler and softer. Something has definitely changed. I kept getting emails saying it was out of stock then all of the sudden it shipped. Makes me think they just changed the label and sent it as COD and maybe it’s salmon instead? So disappointed. I keep buying random cans at the store and she won’t eat anything. Please bring back the old recipe
My cat used to love the cod, but the texture and aroma have changed and he won't touch it. I searched online to see if the recipe had been modified but couldn't find anything. It used to be soft and moist, but this is batch is completely different and disappointing.
Just like other reviews, this used to be the only cat food i can get my cats too eat, now they walk away refusing to eat...it is softer and oilier and smells different..time to find a new cat food uggghh!!!
Cod is a hit!!
All 3 of my cats devoured this larger can every time, even my kitty who generally prefers chicken/ turkey flavor!!! Cod for the win!!!
Great Wet Food
This brand of wet food is the only thing we use for our kitties. Use it as a topper for the dry kibble of this brand. Best of both worlds. Only use a quarter of a can per meal per cat. Don’t want them getting too chonky.
Great ingredient and happy cat
Healthy ingredients, a great price point, and our cat likes it.
Cat Approved !
Cat approved by a very finicky Manx who loudly verbalizes her discontent at most of the wet and dry cat food on the market. She will actually eat the whole can!