1) Remove the lid and place below the tub to use as a drip tray for water drainage.
2) Open seed packet and pour contents into dirt, then mix seeds into dirt.
3) Slowly add 2/3 cup of water to the tub and stir gently with a spoon to evenly distribute water and seeds through the soil.
4) Carefully use a knife or sharp object to poke 2-3 small holes in the bottom of the tub for drainage.
5) Place in a warm space, out of your pet's reach. Allow to germinate for 3-4 days, keeping the soil moist.
6) When sprouts are 2-4" high, place the tub in a location your pet can access freely. Continue to keep soil moist. When grass begins to die, replace with a new Easy Grow Kit.